Top Tier Battle Rap's Decline...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Tier Battle Rap's Decline...

As we can see as of late... Battle rap is in a frantic state when it comes to the so called "top tier" of the sport. To squeeze everything left out of battle rap they are desperately taking the same individuals and putting them against whoever they came or that currently have a name in hopes of a good thing.

I remember the main reason I fell in love with battle rappers because I was able to follow along via blogs, battles, or freestyles with my favorite battle rappers. Here about their projects and understand kinda what they went through to prep for a battle or the emotion they had towards a certain opponent or battle.

So I've been looking in some back pages in Florida and found some pretty spitters in Miami that might be worth to keep an eye on:

Rob Blanks:
    ARTOFWAR305 : Top Billion VS. ROB BLANKS - YouTube

Eventually battle rap are gonna have to have new stars. We don't hear much from Florida so should be interesting... What do you guys personally feel? Rough around the edges but something could be there.
    The goal is simple. Everything that you view as complete will be reevaluated with logic, and the outcome will be the outcome.

Re: Top Tier Battle Rap's Decline...

T Top, Young Scotty, Mr. Mill$ and Young B the Future need pg battles imo
    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
    Originally posted by EllC
    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Check it. I honestly believe these rappers are being gased at these events and you all get on here calling mu fuckas gawds as shit. they egos or sky rocketing. imagine going to an event with 10 thousand people and gettig gassed saying bullshit don Demarcos and five minutes cheer interludes for throw away bars. they gone come with less structured lines next battle cause they getting they egos stroked IMO (but I'm no doctor)

Comment

Keep this relevant guys!
        The goal is simple. Everything that you view as complete will be reevaluated with logic, and the outcome will be the outcome.

Comment

Up and up.

Comment

Wah...

Comment

im bout to bring battle rap back putting all deez bumbalclot niggas to sleep .... boom
              BOOM

Comment

Word. Shitty ass Otbva keeps taking down my blogs!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiduz View Post
                  Word. Shitty ass Otbva keeps taking down my blogs!
                  U are free now

@ me next time b4 lashing out

Comment

up!

Comment

My b!

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
                        T Top, Young Scotty, Mr. Mill$ and Young B the Future need pg battles imo
                        havent seen the first 3 guys yet buy young b is fuckin awesome him vs nitty >>>>
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Ah Di Boom View Post
                          im bout to bring battle rap back putting all deez bumbalclot niggas to sleep .... boom
                          GTFO Boom..
                          TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ah Di Boom View Post
                            U battled SCO twice....u are not bringing anything back

Comment

If Ored gets bodied by Nitty my nigga is done and I will have to officially rename him NO Red, or O Rex, or something corny as fuck.

He better bar Nitty to death. Red was in my top 5 or 10.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X