Re: QOTR kicked Jaz The Rapper off Snoop Dogg Gladiator School Event

then QOTR got kicked off by snoop i am hearing lol
    Originally posted by I AM GAY
    I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

And why would they do that?
      I thought they fucked with Jaz
      "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Snoop wanted Jaz
        QOTR said no
        Now snoop like fuck yall

Comment

Signs of how battle rap is becoming business instead of sport smh
          Outside Of Popeye's Eating Chicken & Fries...

Comment

Debo out here fucking these girls
            and letting them change his mind

Comment

Debo is a fag, nigga got them hoes locked down like a cotton field slave
              Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Leagues are ridiculous with this "they are our talent"... smh
                "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
                  Do what he says or you ain't allowed to battle ANYWHERE. Pretty sure thats why Hustle hasn't been on qotr lately.

Why is everyone so scared of Debo? Even these battlerap radio hosts are scared to speak about him or qotr. Wtf is goin on?

Comment

Debo be smacking the shit out of people

Comment

Debo is the guy that looks like commons uncle or some shit correct?
                      You are too old fossil man.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 tone Tizzle View Post
                        Debo is the guy that looks like commons uncle or some shit correct?
                        You are too old fossil man.
                        If Common's uncle had downs
                        but yeah

Comment

Originally posted by ShizLive View Post
                          Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
                          Do what he says or you ain't allowed to battle ANYWHERE. Pretty sure thats why Hustle hasn't been on qotr lately.

Why is everyone so scared of Debo? Even these battlerap radio hosts are scared to speak about him or qotr. Wtf is goin on?

Niggas that ran down on him with guns at one of the last QQTR events weren't scared of him.

Comment

Debo probably don't want to give up that Jaz vs Couture battle on Snoops card like that. They want to keep that battle for Qotr. I can understand it especially if it's just a 1 rd battle like I'm hearing it is.

Comment

yea I'm sure that's the reason^^^ it's nothing personal. im actually mad that these are one round battles. what a fuckin watse. snoop has more than enough money to get 3 rounds from everyone. nigga a legend in the game.
                              :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                              Originally posted by EllC
                              no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                              "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X