DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

"Really...? Glocks? Probably never held a gun in your life. At least be realistic...this won't end well for you."

Lmao mast been a livid nerdbird for years
    Originally posted by jdporter
    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

at this new source

keep em coming
      Originally posted by Neon Eriko
      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
      Originally posted by nick216
      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

"You can hate on my punchlines but i have real eyes.

So you need to realize that your raps are weak, they're just real lies!"

David Massa would kill alot of u weak fools here/hair

Comment

Originally posted by chad sconer View Post
          "Really...? Glocks? Probably never held a gun in your life. At least be realistic...this won't end well for you."

Lmao mast been a livid nerdbird for years
          Originally posted by Wassup View Post
          "You can hate on my punchlines but i have real eyes.

So you need to realize that your raps are weak, they're just real lies!"

David Massa would kill alot of u weak fools here/hair

two dif posters - which is mast, lawliet or norrin radd ??

Comment

Norrin rad is him
            Originally posted by jdporter
            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

lmao

Comment

lawliet using battle rap bars from throughout the years >>

mast got buried
                Originally posted by SockFucker
                listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

It's absolutely stunning how Mast manages to be a person loathed by: a forum of self-loathing battle rap fans, a forum of SJW tabletop boardgamers, a forum of degenerate sci-fi movie buffs, a Twitter group of ice hockey nerds, a LiveJournal community of moshers, and Eurgh. What a stunning reign.
                  Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

good god i fkn love spade
                    Originally posted by Notsure
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
                      good god i fkn love spade
                      Hollow is the best

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                        Originally posted by Bnas
                        good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                        Originally posted by Bnas
                        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Comment

how is that fagget still on twitter... why didnt u kill him browner

Comment

How is he still on twitter
                              Originally posted by NoIam Stax
                              I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

lmfao howwww
                                Originally posted by Notsure
                                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X