This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

I'm shoving a tenner on Gary McAllister as next Pool boss tbh.
    Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

I agree the move doesn't really make sense but he could be a great fit for lpoo tbh
      Originally posted by Neon Eriko
      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
      Originally posted by nick216
      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

He likes bein the underdog imo

think he jus left dortmund cause pep unbeatable at bayern

prem aint got a pep or bayern
        "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
        - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
        - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

He was terrible in his last season though after his big stars left. Same happened to Liverpool and he'll start working with a squad nearly completely bought by Rodgers. I don't think a managerial change will be the solution for this summer but I wonder what LFC will do in the summer window, budget wise they can't compete (yet) with the big four in England.

but interesting move indeed ya only makes me more hyped about Wenger's eventual successor because I still think he should leave asap in a good way.

Comment

the real heads are holding out for the chelsea job imo
            http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

Klopp would do well for Liverpool imo.

Rodgers will probably end up at Newcastle.

Comment

he was terrible in the 1st half of the season

2nd half top 4 form and got to Cup final
                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

I'd give Fat Sam a bigger change at Toon than Rodgers tbh

Comment

Not sure they would want him back at Newcastle.

Comment

FAT SAM!! URL!!

Comment

they prob gonna get villas boas imo he said to zenit hes not signing a new contract

Comment

dick advocaats also an option

Comment

If Albania beats tommorow their fierce national rival Serbia,they will probably qualify to their first EURO in history (given that Denmark doesn't beat Portugal away,but even if they do,they can still end up second 'cause the have 1 more game to play vs Armenia) [btw, this is the only 5 team qual. group]. Their chances are lookin good regardless.

Unless you have been living under a rock,you know that Serbia currently holds the last position in group I,despite having some of the best players in the world.They have no sense of national unity,that's why they suck so bad when they play with each other.One or two Serbs per team brings results,as we seen in club football.But when you've got a whole squad full of Serbs,you are bound to meet your demise eventually because of their unchangable and destructive balkan mentality.That's just the way it is.Why is water wet? Why is the sky blue? I don't know,it just is and it will forever be that way.

But best believe that those players would rather die than give Albania 3 huge points and let them qualify on their first EURO ever.The tensions between these two countries are simply too high to not make this game interesting.Do I need to remind you what happened cca 1 year ago when all hell broke lose at Marakana stadium? Quick reminder below.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1fxF1PZqvs"]Serbia VS Albania -14th October, 2014 (HD + Sky Cam) (Full Fight / Full Hightlight) - YouTube[/ame]

Snipers on rooftops,2000 police officers,400 security guards and 3 military helicopters will be involved to maintain security.The Albanian FA recieved 60.000 ticket requests,even thought their national stadium in Elbasan seats only 12.000 people! The Albanian fans have sent a request to their prime minister Edi Rama to allow them to make a special kind of choreography that includes "patriotic simbols" and told him that there will be consequences if he doesn't oblige! [roughly translated from THIS source]

This is the game to watch,for all the good reasons (few) and all the bad reasons (many).

Comment

ban em all til they learn to get along
                              http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

Rikos on point, fair enough ur countries don't like each other it should be settled as men on the field with the main focus on beating your rivals fair and square

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X