X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rebuttal the barz above you

justice quotes the famous edgar allen Poe, but when I rob him he's cravin,
    (raven)
    And when I chant in tripplicude: "Allahu Akbar" my scripts like sit's com's, /dot boulder destruction/ bombs explode overhead.

When I bubble bath I soak with your girlfriend and her rubber Floatie Friend(s)
    I capitalize hearts like I capsize ships and see yaught's ,
    my owe to secants is aspired true all/ fibbonaci sequence when my spiral is seashelled.

Your purpose pretends to pre-approve friends, applicant incumbant contageon.
    Jagged Trees get plowed like Sunny Bonno and slopes Frown like Your Jay-z disapproval
    Israelie P.M. Palace of Ben Stein, that's More Hammered, abust Nettanyahoo.

I ford Deals with Robbin Ontario's of their liberal vote in the upcoming federal election; October 16th(?).
    When I strap bannana's upon my bandana you know I face social media with a book in comparrison,
    I'm fat with the PH+ of acidic soils boiling and pastuerizing pressure like Louie at the chamber with hand on lever,
    flip the switch, like notifications blink, SI notation meats ate like Simian Apes infected with simmian immunidefficiancy disease,
    I blend draws in edges,
    like i'm fervorous with ravenous,
    claw at doors like jagged serrateds of chisels,

my rap game snaps necks like frames housed in abstruction,
    my conduction is abduction when i tractor beam allure, it's not premeditation

Comment

Just as I hog up this left over pile of Charlie Smog they ask Why is the Desolation so Smug?
      I'm combating China like air pollution quality and Egg noggs mixed with rum for alcoholics revoering in 12 step addiction treatments
      I plan convenience like stores of sugar in glycemic like glucose and starch,
      i fault your trunancy with this literacy of glaze that dough nuts like honey
      when i trouble thee with word play it isn't stunted like someone with impediments,
      i speak the rough estimates that grip your mother's nipp like I played with a clit in CSGO - that's an aimbotting, just like pariscoping this hilton manner,
      my depiction of swagger just juts like a swagged edge of a jagged hammer from the pounding back and slammer, pog these worlds like god justice is just a dog when I animalotopea, my words are greater than you all can perceive a.

Comment

he's asking no solution that's why my justice be that of a God.
        when I'm just might I crumble thrones like throngs of Thor's Hammer, i'm mighty,
        like neptune divides the Sea I crumble 8 bars into the lumbers they tree,
        i'm like hectares when I Mumble UFCA or MMA, i'm down to the foot like pedal, Ground and Pound is what that Herashio sunglasses like just Deal with Eit.
        Cause Sunglasses Ain't Enough When I a Dwell in Elve like I Speak,
        I Dabble in Malls like I"m the fire Nation. When I dog out your Spells, I cast out reversals like I'm omar, Like Avatar the windbender, Aang, god damn, was that so hard to compre-
        compree
        , compree - hand.

Comment

I have no idea what the fuck you said, there for rebuttaling is a waste of time.
          But i'll make a guess that you got a smaller dick than ninety percent of Asian guys.

Unless we're talking Bolo Yeung... Cause that Asian's swoll n' hung.
          So I hope there's not a problem Bitch...
          Cause there's only a ten percent chance that you're hung lower than a Dolphin is.

Comment

Originally posted by DBag View Post
            I have no idea what the fuck you said, there for rebuttaling is a waste of time.
            But i'll make a guess that you got a smaller dick than ninety percent of Asian guys.

Cause there's only a ten percent chance that you're hung lower than a Dolphin is.
            Dolphin is? I'm seein you're dumb
            I've got some C's in the cut and they're beating you up
            and after their done meeting your slut
            They're gonna have fun with pee in your butt

bars

Comment

Originally posted by LeBron Jereurghmy View Post

bars
              I don't know why you think you can rap with me, you're worthless.
              Anybody who says "bars", means they don't have any in verses.

Any when you wrote "C's in the cut", I thought I read "C's in your cup".
              Which means that you have man tits you use when feeding your young.

Comment

bars

Obviously you like taking things serious!
                This is a common symptom of women on periods!
                I am feeding my children, I'm a good parent- that's fair though
                You're only so cynical because you're so sterile

Comment

bars

You act like being sterile's a bad thing. Fuck you crying here for?
                  I'd rather shoot blanks than to spend time in a court disputing child support.

And you're a good parent... Probably a father... Congrats for that.
                  I'll roll into your habitat, and start socking your daughter in the middle of her Apple Jacks.

Comment

bars

I'll roll into your habitat, and start socking your daughter in the middle of her Apple Jacks.
                    I'm balls deep in yo daughter so deep I bump into Apple Jacks
                    i'll give you some wisdom when I take off your dome like Snapple Facts

Better keep me in a calm state just for your sake
                    piss me off i'm straight off a vintage Raw tape
                    put you in Crippler Crossface take Chris Beniot's place
                    when i'm done you'll need a chin support brace to fix your jaw straight

LAST BAR BUT IT THIS SHIT ALREADY GOT TRAGIC
                    SO GET THIS MUTHA FUCKA A GOT DAYUM CASKET!

thats light!!!! just like Roddy
                    I killed that fuckboy [MENTION=8758]Freeband Roddy[/MENTION] twice he dont want round 3
                    #Blessed

Comment

bars

If I couldn't have a child, that could cause a divorce.. my girl knows better
                      If you'd be in court disputing child support. your girl is a gold digger

and I don't have a daughter, come to my house and you'll catch me with my son eating apple jacks
                      He'll pass me his blade and one cut to the throat will get your Adam's Apple jacked

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Stanza View Post

bars

I'm balls deep in yo daughter so deep I bump into Apple Jacks
                        i'll give you some wisdom when I take off your dome like Snapple Facts

Better keep me in a calm state just for your sake
                        piss me off i'm straight off a vintage Raw tape
                        put you in Crippler Crossface take Chris Beniot's place
                        when i'm done you'll need a chin support brace to fix your jaw straight

LAST BAR BUT IT THIS SHIT ALREADY GOT TRAGIC
                        SO GET THIS MUTHA FUCKA A GOT DAYUM CASKET!

thats light!!!! just like Roddy
                        I killed that fuckboy [MENTION=8758]Freeband Roddy[/MENTION] twice he dont want round 3
                        You rock peas on your head but don't call you a pea head
                        I'll put bee's on your head but don't call you a bee head
                        Bruce lee's on your head but don't call you a Lee head
                        Originally posted by Wreckless
                        I would have rather been black than an orphan
                        https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Comment

...An Asian with pointy gloves...nigga thats Spike Lee!
                            #Blessed

Comment

Pointy gloves?

Comment

sharp gloves would of been better but now its just a remix....

wussup [MENTION=17129]Exenexex[/MENTION] I know he aint tryna get it in
                                #Blessed

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X