• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official KOTD VENDETTA 2 RESULTS

Danny Myers vs Kg The Poet

Danny Myers After His Battle With KG The Poet | #V2R - YouTube

RD1
    "I was born with a rare sickness/ I'll shoot you in the woods when no one around.... That's bear witness" DANNY MYERS
    "You propose to bitches to get pussy..." DANNY MYERS
    "All I need is a 9 glock to put you in a skybox, that's a wonderful view" KG
    "I'll give you a Scarface bitch, Michelle Pfeiffer" KG
    RD2
    "Fists hit you, It's gon' be hella wounds bro/ you won't understand all these bad bitches like Telemundo" DANNY MYERS
    "I keep a ratchet.. Like I'm not attracted to bitches with goals" DANNY MYERS
    "More Poet flips.. See the problem is you moonshine, I'm Moët sips" KG
    "My guns, I call them Mary Kate and Ashley.. Watch these twins raise in front of his eyes" KG
    RD3
    "Gang shit is real, I knew Harlem 40's way before I met Swave" DANNY MYERS
    "Pump down his mouth, open up his chest like Albuterol" DANNY MYERS
    "I ain't gotta take you to an Amusement park to show you 'bout these 6 Flags" KG

Shotgun Suge Vs Tycoon Tax

Shotgun Suge Says He Beat Tycoon Tax At Vendetta 2 | #V2R - YouTube

RD1
    "I came out here dolo, I don't need no God Damn help/ but before he spit some stupid shit, I just pocket checked my God Damn self"TYCOON TAX
    "I know ya team doubt you/ for one, if you lose, they'll slap the rice and beans out you" SHOTGUN SUGE
    "Chipotle, all on this Mexican grill!" SHOTGUN SUGE
    Rd2
    "Heard he brought his wife/ I'll Flappy Bird that bitch, it'll be over when his bird hit the pipe" TYCOON TAX
    "Back home I got them white boys on smack... Real Deal" TYCOON TAX
    "If he run I'll clap him/ give this Mexican a 187 like Sam L Jackson" SUGE
    Rd3
    "It's like the sign language at the Nelson Mandela funeral.. All them signs DONT MEAN SHIT!" TYCOON TAX
    "You just another rapper that died on Smack, Philip Seymour Hoffman" TYCOON TAX

Daylyt Vs Chilla Jones

Chilla Jones Speaks On His Battle With Daylyt | #V2R - YouTube

Rd1
    "I'm 'bout to take him back to the old day, that's reminiscing" CHILLA JONES
    "What I ride in attract her ( a tractor) like John Deer" CHILLA JONES
    "If I lose think women's basketball, I'm a poor sport" CHILLA JONES
    "VERB DUMBASS THINK HE CAN BEAT ME" DAYLYT
    "I remain a G, PS, (GPS) that's the reason I can never be a lost nigga" DAYLYT
    "I told you I'm nice 'round here (around hair), Afro pick" DAYLYT
    RD2
    "I will split Day in thirds if he think that he ate ours (8 hours)" CHILLA JONES
    "I'm 'bout to put holes (hoes) in your man chin (mansion) I'm Hue Hef" CHILLA JONES
    "He lyin (lion) out the ass, it's the same tale (tail)" DAYLYT
    "Whoever in front of me will (wheel) be flat, I retire (re tire) niggas" DAYLYT
    RD3
    "You'll get your miss taken too/ you'll see D (CD) split like I broke his mixtape in 2" CHILLA JONES"
    "You'll get the open hand, the fist, or the deuce.. ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!!" DAYLYT

Bigg K vs Thesaurus

RD1
    "I'm a butler with the words/ get mopped in the first and the second.. and dusted in the third!" BIGG K
    "I'll throw your baby off the third floor/ that bitch scream when I throw it like a Nerf Ball" BIGG K
    "He got 2 stripes from serving rock all night/ that means your too fat slow and stupid cuz you got caught twice" THESAURUS
    "Only Kevin Spacey believing K packs (Believe in KPAX)" THESAURUS
    RD2
    "You're round was all reaches and no punches like B MAGIC and FOX FIGHT!" BIGG K
    "Heard you got a crib out in Vegas that you call home/ this 50 singin on the strip ain't Tom Jones" BIGG K
    "I'm about to put up my Dukes and Coach K" THESAURUS
    "They'll interrupt this battle with a satellite feed/ to watch the fat kid from Sandlot catch strike 3" THESAURUS
    RD3
    "You got multis and stupefied angles/ ain't none of that gonna fly here like the Bermuda Triangle" BIGG K
    "I'll put Thesaurus in a bag like BARNES AND NOBLE" BIGG K
    "This dudes beyond corny.. QP on Maury" THESAURUS

Bender Vs Big T

Big T On KOTD...39;s Vendetta 2 Card | #V2R - YouTube

Bender Tells Us About His Battle With Big T | #V2R - YouTube

"I'm not religious, to me that's superstitious/ but I will have blood running down a Big T like the crucifixion" BENDER
    "I see why y'all call him Bender, he always force a bunch of shit that don't fit" BIG T
    "Just cuz you're built like the Kool Aid man doesn't mean you're running through bricks" BENDER

Aye Verb Vs Caustic

Aye Verb Speaks On His Upcoming Retirement | #V2R - YouTube

Caustic Celebrates After His Battle With Aye Verb & Calls Out Pat Stay | #V2R - YouTube

"You diss in your round... I disassemble!" AYE VERB
    "On stage wig on niggas, that's a drag show!" AYE VERB
    "Give him body shots if he's talking all reckless/ Fuck his stomach up like, Taco Bell breakfast!" CAUSTIC
    "So when I send him a shell (Michelle) we'll see if Obama care!" CAUSTIC
    "You mad Magic, don't be mad at me.. Fox made you his bitch" CAUSTIC
    "How you show up to battle Swave in a C3PO suit/ I don't even have to watch it bro he 3-0'd you" CAUSTIC

B Magic Vs Rum Nitty

B-Magic On His Battle With Rum Nitty | #V2R - YouTube

Rum Nitty After His Battle With B-Magic | #V2R - YouTube

Rd1
    "The hook'll (hooker) fuck your career up, Tiger Woods effect" RUM NITTY
    "Most niggas got it in fa Nitty (infinity) it won't ever end" RUM NITTY
    "Get capped over dough B Doe B, and get an eyepatch" RUM NITTY
    "Spit your hardest, cuz I'm a fuckin threat like Mr. Marcus" B MAGIC
    "A bad boy, it's going down, I got Nitty beat" B MAGIC
    "When you get wet with the Calicoe it ain't skinny dippin" B MAGIC
    "Rum don't respect Magic they'll have to dig Nitty (dignity)" B MAGIC
    Rd2
    "I'll swing and crack a chin, that's a white and Asian mix" RUM NITTY
    "Bitch I'm sharp with the hands.... I'm from Elm Street" RUM NITTY
    "Lost to the white boy but came back whippin niggas, this shit is in my roots" RUM NITTY
    "Fuck around and get shot in the face if you think this pump fake" B MAGIC
    "I got a Hollow that'll make this stand up nigga lean" B MAGIC
    "Let it sing OMG, it ain't an Usher tour" B MAGIC
    Rd3
    "Use your head but don't throw a low blow, you'll get boxed dirty" RUM NITTY
    "I knew after I seem Black fry Day (Black Friday), there was nothing left in store for me" RUM NITTY
    "Get close and pull this nickel behind his ear, don't make me show you Magic" RUM NITTY
    "I'll have your ceiling leakin when I buck it at ya" B MAGIC
    "You about to kiss one of these mistletoes (missile)" B MAGIC
    "Not tryna unite, but I'm coming after you Nitty (Unity)" B MAGIC

Ill Will Vs Real Deal

Re: KOTD VENDETTA 2 Results

big t is fuckin humongous
    Now he dying in the street, left his eyes by his feet,
    Now maybe next time, he can WATCH where the fuck he going

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyMofucka View Post
      big t is fuckin humongous
      They don't call him Medium Sized T tbh.
      sigpic

Comment

Dead at everybody wearing black shirts.
        "And today on "And Yet It Lived" meet Simian Pathetica, an ape that even evolution passed by."

Comment

You'll get the open hand, the fist, or the deuce.. ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!!

Comment

Repped.

Comment

Added interviews

Comment

those kg/dm bars suck. only good one was raise twins and deadman said that

Comment

daylyt/chilla sounds like battle of the night
                  :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                  Originally posted by EllC
                  no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                  "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

caustics beard >>>
                    http://soundcloud.com/johndillin/sets/notyourcupoftea

Comment

And the results are........

Comment

[MENTION=5385]DMV NEG[/MENTION] .... DAMNNN BOY YOU PUTTED IN WORK!!!!

Comment

NOBODY FUCKS WITH MY MANSS DMV NEG..... he got that GOD reputation!

Comment

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post
                            Danny Myers vs Kg The Poet

Danny Myers After His Battle With KG The Poet | #V2R - YouTube

RD1
                            "I was born with a rare sickness/ I'll shoot you in the woods when no one around.... That's bear witness" DANNY MYERS
                            "You propose to bitches to get pussy..." DANNY MYERS
                            "All I need is a 9 glock to put you in a skybox, that's a wonderful view" KG
                            "I'll give you a Scarface bitch, Michelle Pfeiffer" KG
                            RD2
                            "Fists hit you, It's gon' be hella wounds bro/ you won't understand all these bad bitches like Telemundo" DANNY MYERS
                            "I keep a ratchet.. Like I'm not attracted to bitches with goals" DANNY MYERS
                            "More Poet flips.. See the problem is you moonshine, I'm Moët sips" KG
                            "My guns, I call them Mary Kate and Ashley.. Watch these twins raise in front of his eyes" KG
                            RD3
                            "Gang shit is real, I knew Harlem 40's way before I met Swave" DANNY MYERS
                            "Pump down his mouth, open up his chest like Albuterol" DANNY MYERS
                            "I ain't gotta take you to an Amusement park to show you 'bout these 6 Flags" KG

Shotgun Suge Vs Tycoon Tax

Shotgun Suge Says He Beat Tycoon Tax At Vendetta 2 | #V2R - YouTube

RD1
                            "I came out here dolo, I don't need no God Damn help/ but before he spit some stupid shit, I just pocket checked my God Damn self"TYCOON TAX
                            "I know ya team doubt you/ for one, if you lose, they'll slap the rice and beans out you" SHOTGUN SUGE
                            "Chipotle, all on this Mexican grill!" SHOTGUN SUGE
                            Rd2
                            "Heard he brought his wife/ I'll Flappy Bird that bitch, it'll be over when his bird hit the pipe" TYCOON TAX
                            "Back home I got them white boys on smack... Real Deal" TYCOON TAX
                            "If he run I'll clap him/ give this Mexican a 187 like Sam L Jackson" SUGE
                            Rd3
                            "It's like the sign language at the Nelson Mandela funeral.. All them signs DONT MEAN SHIT!" TYCOON TAX
                            "You just another rapper that died on Smack, Philip Seymour Hoffman" TYCOON TAX

Daylyt Vs Chilla Jones

Chilla Jones Speaks On His Battle With Daylyt | #V2R - YouTube

Rd1
                            "I'm 'bout to take him back to the old day, that's reminiscing" CHILLA JONES
                            "What I ride in attract her ( a tractor) like John Deer" CHILLA JONES
                            "If I lose think women's basketball, I'm a poor sport" CHILLA JONES
                            "VERB DUMBASS THINK HE CAN BEAT ME" DAYLYT
                            "I remain a G, PS, (GPS) that's the reason I can never be a lost nigga" DAYLYT
                            "I told you I'm nice 'round here (around hair), Afro pick" DAYLYT
                            RD2
                            "I will split Day in thirds if he think that he ate ours (8 hours)" CHILLA JONES
                            "I'm 'bout to put holes (hoes) in your man chin (mansion) I'm Hue Hef" CHILLA JONES
                            "He lyin (lion) out the ass, it's the same tale (tail)" DAYLYT
                            "Whoever in front of me will (wheel) be flat, I retire (re tire) niggas" DAYLYT
                            RD3
                            "You'll get your miss taken too/ you'll see D (CD) split like I broke his mixtape in 2" CHILLA JONES"
                            "You'll get the open hand, the fist, or the deuce.. ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!!" DAYLYT

Bigg K vs Thesaurus

RD1
                            "I'm a butler with the words/ get mopped in the first and the second.. and dusted in the third!" BIGG K
                            "I'll throw your baby off the third floor/ that bitch scream when I throw it like a Nerf Ball" BIGG K
                            "He got 2 stripes from serving rock all night/ that means your too fat slow and stupid cuz you got caught twice" THESAURUS
                            "Only Kevin Spacey believing K packs (Believe in KPAX)" THESAURUS
                            RD2
                            "You're round was all reaches and no punches like B MAGIC and FOX FIGHT!" BIGG K
                            "Heard you got a crib out in Vegas that you call home/ this 50 singin on the strip ain't Tom Jones" BIGG K
                            "I'm about to put up my Dukes and Coach K" THESAURUS
                            "They'll interrupt this battle with a satellite feed/ to watch the fat kid from Sandlot catch strike 3" THESAURUS
                            RD3
                            "You got multis and stupefied angles/ ain't none of that gonna fly here like the Bermuda Triangle" BIGG K
                            "I'll put Thesaurus in a bag like BARNES AND NOBLE" BIGG K
                            "This dudes beyond corny.. QP on Maury" THESAURUS

Bender Vs Big T

Big T On KOTD...39;s Vendetta 2 Card | #V2R - YouTube

Bender Tells Us About His Battle With Big T | #V2R - YouTube

"I'm not religious, to me that's superstitious/ but I will have blood running down a Big T like the crucifixion" BENDER
                            "I see why y'all call him Bender, he always force a bunch of shit that don't fit" BIG T
                            "Just cuz you're built like the Kool Aid man doesn't mean you're running through bricks" BENDER

Aye Verb Vs Caustic

Aye Verb Speaks On His Upcoming Retirement | #V2R - YouTube

Caustic Celebrates After His Battle With Aye Verb & Calls Out Pat Stay | #V2R - YouTube

"You diss in your round... I disassemble!" AYE VERB
                            "On stage wig on niggas, that's a drag show!" AYE VERB
                            "Give him body shots if he's talking all reckless/ Fuck his stomach up like, Taco Bell breakfast!" CAUSTIC
                            "So when I send him a shell (Michelle) we'll see if Obama care!" CAUSTIC
                            "You mad Magic, don't be mad at me.. Fox made you his bitch" CAUSTIC
                            "How you show up to battle Swave in a C3PO suit/ I don't even have to watch it bro he 3-0'd you" CAUSTIC

B Magic Vs Rum Nitty

B-Magic On His Battle With Rum Nitty | #V2R - YouTube

Rum Nitty After His Battle With B-Magic | #V2R - YouTube

Rd1
                            "The hook'll (hooker) fuck your career up, Tiger Woods effect" RUM NITTY
                            "Most niggas got it in fa Nitty (infinity) it won't ever end" RUM NITTY
                            "Get capped over dough B Doe B, and get an eyepatch" RUM NITTY
                            "Spit your hardest, cuz I'm a fuckin threat like Mr. Marcus" B MAGIC
                            "A bad boy, it's going down, I got Nitty beat" B MAGIC
                            "When you get wet with the Calicoe it ain't skinny dippin" B MAGIC
                            "Rum don't respect Magic they'll have to dig Nitty (dignity)" B MAGIC
                            Rd2
                            "I'll swing and crack a chin, that's a white and Asian mix" RUM NITTY
                            "Bitch I'm sharp with the hands.... I'm from Elm Street" RUM NITTY
                            "Lost to the white boy but came back whippin niggas, this shit is in my roots" RUM NITTY
                            "Fuck around and get shot in the face if you think this pump fake" B MAGIC
                            "I got a Hollow that'll make this stand up nigga lean" B MAGIC
                            "Let it sing OMG, it ain't an Usher tour" B MAGIC
                            Rd3
                            "Use your head but don't throw a low blow, you'll get boxed dirty" RUM NITTY
                            "I knew after I seem Black fry Day (Black Friday), there was nothing left in store for me" RUM NITTY
                            "Get close and pull this nickel behind his ear, don't make me show you Magic" RUM NITTY
                            "I'll have your ceiling leakin when I buck it at ya" B MAGIC
                            "You about to kiss one of these mistletoes (missile)" B MAGIC
                            "Not tryna unite, but I'm coming after you Nitty (Unity)" B MAGIC

Ill Will Vs Real Deal

were you there?
                            top 5:
                            Hollow Da Don
                            Will Ferrell
                            Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
                            Cadalack Ron
                            T-Top

Comment

Re: KOTD VENDETTA 2 RESULTS

many of these rappers under perform when they come to BET of the audience just dont fucc with them... YA HEAR ME

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X