X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

Fake rat? Jack, You need to stop eatin at chucky cheese,
    Group meals at KFC's with yo adam richman lookin fat ass and ashy knees
    How can you call someone a champ and wack at the same time??
    You're the dumbest mothafuqa i've seen in my entire life.
    ELITE

Comment

Originally posted by HisStoryCold View Post
      Fake rat? Jack, You need to stop eatin at chucky cheese,
      Group meals at KFC's with yo adam richman lookin fat ass and ashy knees
      How can you call someone a champ and wack at the same time??
      You're the dumbest mothafuqa i've seen in my entire life.
      Chucky Cheese? Bitch I'll swing you around by your fuckin weave
      then slam you down on your mommas porch because the slut's a queen
      You get back up then I'll pull out my 45
      cus 5 6 7 8 so that's a 49!

Comment

Bro, with a name like Eminem Cock Swallower u shouldn't be talkin tough
        Maybe you should also change the sub-title under your name to "Softest touch"
        Aren't you the same kat who cried out to otbva sayin someone banned you?
        How can a fag like yourself live when so many straight people die? Damn you! Ha!
        ELITE

Comment

baby your carriage is but an arsenol when i comprise my spray it's like aerosol.
          so soft my film compress his cold storey like a nazi auchewitz prison camp,
          when i steam the showers you know i will heat the razors i free the heirs from their grasp,
          Jawbreaker candy I flavor your flaking at this hour, diss corn this corn we grow, so nay with hay we nay (no) 9-/nein when i german(8)/germinate the grain spredin'(7'evn) /chicken spreadin at 7-11

Comment

How can a fag like yourself live when so many straight people die? Damn you! Ha!
            I'm not your bro, you lucky I'm feelin nice to day dawg
            I'll put numbers to your screen before you open the door to cook like a microwave dawg
            You thinking you hard? Pshh hardly naw...
            I'll knock out your kin (Ken) then take your girl, BARBIE DOLL!

Comment

Originally posted by sku77d34th View Post
              baby your carriage is but an arsenol when i comprise my spray it's like aerosol.
              so soft my film compress his cold storey like a nazi auchewitz prison camp,
              when i steam the showers you know i will heat the razors i free the heirs from their grasp,
              Jawbreaker candy I flavor your flaking at this hour, diss corn this corn we grow, so nay with hay we nay (no) 9-/nein when i german(8)/germinate the grain spredin'(7'evn) /chicken spreadin at 7-11
              People prolly axxin, I wonder why he's next
              Remember me? I leave your room shakin like the Butterfly Effect
              Nothing you ever said is hot man, stop to breathe
              I'll leave you seeing shit with your eyes red like Mothman Prophecies

Comment

Originally posted by ekelon View Post
                I'll put numbers to your screen before you open the door to cook like a microwave dawg
                And i ain't your dawg, i must've really hurt your feelins to change ya name back
                You're just another wackass trailer trash feelin yourself online lets face facts
                Every 9 months that you pregnant how many times you lactate?
                Diz's dick on ya face, do you catch feelins as fast as you catch aids?
                And what in the earthly fuck do you mean by "put numbers on your screen"?
                Delusional wackass cock swallower gettin gloryholed at school frontin like you mean,
                Kin and Ken? Bitch stop forcin your wordplay it's terrible just the way it is,
                I guess, i'm amongst the many here to state that your content? It's stale as shit,
                I ain't battled full-fledged in a while, but you pushin for it to be setup soon,
                But when i do i'll Send you back to your basement and that fool sku77d34th can get it too.
                ELITE

Comment

And i ain't your dawg, i must've really hurt your feelins to change ya name back
                  You're just another wackass trailer trash feelin yourself online lets face facts
                  Delusional wackass cock swallower gettin gloryholed at school frontin like you mean,
                  I guess, i'm amongst the many here to state that your content? It's stale as shit,
                  I ain't battled full-fledged in a while, but you pushin for it to be setup soon,
                  But when i do i'll Send you back to your basement and that fool sku77d34th can get it too.
                  I should punch you in your fucking face right now...

Comment

I should punch you in your fucking face right now...
                    ELITE

Comment

Comment

If you quote one more nigga im punting you in the dick
                        You like humping dudes got a mistress who wears thunderoos and a limp wrist
                        If i fucked your boo the room would smell like a bunch of tuna and fish sticks
                        Cause shes 22 and she doesnt douche so her pussy juice is horrendous
                        Originally posted by OTBVA
                        Me names Cregg har har I own a website har har

Comment

your flow in its prime is at best a nursery rhyme
                          i align with knowledge you reside in ignorance
                          your blood line isn't royal you're at best a prince
                          ill strangle you with both hands
                          gloves on so i don't make the prints

Comment

Rocky has the nerve to utter words like "Prime",
                            thats absurd when the last time you utilized a dope rhyme in a text line
                            your so far removed from your time,your shine has been eclipse by every1 else's including mine

now the last bar or so is just for fun
                            if you need to be reminded of those Day's gone by then i got a quote for ya…
                            "you win some and you lose some,but you live to see another Day well not this 1…"
                            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

shine is eternal, your mind isn't fertile
                              an empty basin, you should have never of started basing
                              free, my wisdom take it or leave it
                              my mind is silent , active are my senses
                              even with your turbulence , its autopilot

Comment

Damn. lmfao..
                                ELITE

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget