Re: itt we make each other cry

I cried when Denzel got whipped in the movie "Glory"

Comment

Originally posted by Breh View Post
        Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
        Originally posted by Breh View Post

is that ALICE DJ? if so i saw her live at SHAMPOO on springgarden in philly when i was like 19 or so. i was 3.5 e bombs deep and i ended up falling out in the middle of the club n getting drug out by a monster bouncer and left out in the parking lot for 3 hours til my boys found me and when we got back to my boys car it was stolen!!!! so we walked like 15 blocks from shampoo to delaware ave <egypt to be exact> and we had no money so we hada bum a quarter off some bitches to use a pay phone < for those of u who dont know a "pay phone" is a phone that used tyo be on the street that u had to put quarters into before u could use it> and called my boys dad to come get us at 3:30 am...my boy got punched dead in his lip from his dad as soon as he got there. then we had a 45 min drive back to jersey.

so yea...BETTER OFF ALONE has a special place in my heart.
        jesus

yea dude it was one of them nights that go in the history books... literally everytime i see my one boy he talks about that shit. i got HELLA stories that are pretty much the same thing. mins the stolen car and parental abuse. but ive fallen in line to get in the club on so many different occasions its ridiculous. i faceplanted in front of these bitches my boy basically had WRAPPPED up and hopping in the car wit us and my drunken ass comes walking up. and i dropped a cig out of my ear and when i looked down to grab the smoke gravity took over and it was over for the kid. lol all i remember is looking down at the stoge and the ground coming up to me fast as hell...lmfao the bitches literally said..."OH MAH GAWWD is he with you" hahaha then they scurried off and we were left bitchless for the night. hahaha i didnt care anyway i woulda been a disaster if ida tried fuckin that night. buut my boys were mad at me for weeks after that one. they didnt take me with them to the club for almost a month. haha good fckin times!!!!!

GREAT FUCKING THREAD OP!
        you should rly write a book man
        dude i think ur on to something there...i been goin hard since i was like 12 or 13 n im 32 now...i took like 7 yrs off from 26 to 32 but dude i got some greeeeat stories. i just wish camera phones were around when i was into my major party days cause i got so many fucking stories that would need proof for anyone to believe.

acid,ecstacy,wet,alcohol,and painkillersall are somehow involved in the best of the best nights...lmfao shit was a good ride tho and im not strung out on anything nw so im chalking it up as a succesful and thoroughly lived life. i cant look back at anything and regret it other than not going to college. thats my biggest regret in life is that i missed out on them years of partying n fuckin bitches. i was hella chubby til like 10th grade so once i got fit n the bitches started lookin at the kid i spun the fuck out. my life is a movie!
        WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
        gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post
          i been on the lookout for cherry or fruit punch flavored tootsie rolls for a minute now and i just so happened to run in n grab smokes at some ghetto ass bodega in philly today and found em...i bought a fll box of each of them. ima have rock gut for a week and my teeth are gonna fall out but its all gonna be worth it...
          FUCKIN FROOTIES>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Son a handful of those used to get a nigga thru the day. I still cop them from time to time at the corner store type shops round the way. The memories itt. Thanks Tigre

HAHAHHAHAHA FROOTIES YEA THATS THEM!!! AND THEY ONLY SELL EM IN <no racist> black or spanish stores...all the bangin candy is from the ghetto stores. white folks love delicios treats too. idk why were serrrrregated
          Illuminati tryna keep the black man spending his hard earned on Frooties bra. Shits like crack in a wrapper

if u tell me that hood corner stores got CHOCODILES im moving to the nearest slum i can find!
          idk nothing bout chocodiles but gummy sharks tho>>>

the blue and white joints??? fuuuck yea they are the troooof!!! i fux wit the peach rings too tho. and chocodiles are liek chocalate covered twinkies. they dont make em anymore tho.

as far as the roots go i dont really fuck witem that much. black thought is that dude tho. but i never really got into the roots. of course their first cd was a must have but i havnt paid them much attn since then...I KNOW I KNOW its blasphemy. idk what it is about em but they just dont hold my attention.

Comment

i been on the lookout for cherry or fruit punch flavored tootsie rolls for a minute now and i just so happened to run in n grab smokes at some ghetto ass bodega in philly today and found em...i bought a fll box of each of them. ima have rock gut for a week and my teeth are gonna fall out but its all gonna be worth it...
            FUCKIN FROOTIES>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Son a handful of those used to get a nigga thru the day. I still cop them from time to time at the corner store type shops round the way. The memories itt. Thanks Tigre

HAHAHHAHAHA FROOTIES YEA THATS THEM!!! AND THEY ONLY SELL EM IN <no racist> black or spanish stores...all the bangin candy is from the ghetto stores. white folks love delicios treats too. idk why were serrrrregated
            Illuminati tryna keep the black man spending his hard earned on Frooties bra. Shits like crack in a wrapper

if u tell me that hood corner stores got CHOCODILES im moving to the nearest slum i can find!
            idk nothing bout chocodiles but gummy sharks tho>>>

the blue and white joints??? fuuuck yea they are the troooof!!! i fux wit the peach rings too tho. and chocodiles are liek chocalate covered twinkies. they dont make em anymore tho.

as far as the roots go i dont really fuck witem that much. black thought is that dude tho. but i never really got into the roots. of course their first cd was a must have but i havnt paid them much attn since then...I KNOW I KNOW its blasphemy. idk what it is about em but they just dont hold my attention.
            I co-sign pretty much everything you said iah. Good shit. I've just been looking forever for a Roots video i saw pre-2001 that seems to be nonexistant. sall good. im outty for the night tho.. Good bonding m8.
            Originally posted by Wreckless
            I would have rather been black than an orphan
            https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

u already. im crashin for the night too people. gotta go back to the hood tomorrow. so if i dont post by 10pm EST tomorrow night send a squad car to ERIE AVE and GERMANTOWN AVE right off of germantown called wyngohawkin or some shit. shit is ghetto as fuck out there n ima be out there puttin up a fence tomorrow. pray for the kid

Comment

Lmfao cool stories, roddy and gggyea went hard but im really gonna make you cry now

Abertura Kenan & Kel - YouTube
                Fresh Prince of Bel Air Intro - YouTube
                Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

"I just lost my nigga Doe-B and a fuckin Unlce Phil" - Big Sean
                  Originally posted by Wreckless
                  I would have rather been black than an orphan
                  https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

vitamin C - graduation (friends forever) - YouTube
                    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                    Originally posted by EllC
                    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

u already. im crashin for the night too people. gotta go back to the hood tomorrow. so if i dont post by 10pm EST tomorrow night send a squad car to ERIE AVE
                      So Raw - So Erie Ave (Official Video) - YouTube

Comment

Was workin right off EA again today...Atlantic ave. Not too hood today. Love workin in the city.

Comment

The Rolling Stones - Angie - OFFICIAL PROMO (Version 1) - YouTube

I give up click link
                          I'll b 6 u b 9 tee hee

Comment

im losin a couple friends atm this song makes me want to show my emotions [MENTION=20056]Miami[/MENTION]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bSdRizGYb0
                            Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
                            do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
                            Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
                            I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

Pink Floyd - 05 - The Gunner&#39;s Dream - The Final Cut (1983) - YouTube
                              I'll b 6 u b 9 tee hee

Comment

Originally posted by Gothic Homefries View Post
                                im losin a couple friends atm this song makes me want to show my emotions [MENTION=20056]Miami[/MENTION]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bSdRizGYb0
                                maybe your people found out you listen to a band called mountain goats and said fuck this.
                                #ROOGANG
                                #LOVEFORCE
                                #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X