Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dose catches another body

Originally posted by SnowDat View Post
    Didn't Dose die so bad against Lotta that the footage got locked away?
    That's what Lotta Zay said. I heard Dose got the first 2. I don't know any real details though.

Comment

undercard

Comment

Dose need to work on controlling the crowd,awkward as hell when nobody reacted to his shit
        Yep D O G Is Here

Comment

heard crickets in dose's first round. I swear he didn't rhyme a word for the first minute

Comment

Nah the crowd was dickriding Sho and tryna son Dose.. Fuck whoever would pay an artist just to show em no love.. Shits retarded
            Originally posted by Wreckless
            I would have rather been black than an orphan
            https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

This was the most entertaining battle I've seen in a long time. Dose def needs to polish his shit up but he def made up for it with some of them bars. That whole projector, see what im saying, overhead shit had me tripping for a second lmao. Battles in small rooms where people aren't in the smack/uw mob mentality monkey see monkey do(nr) lol >>>

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieCalls View Post
                heard crickets in dose's first round. I swear he didn't rhyme a word for the first minute
                are you stupid? dose did nothing but rhyme. show off the one who aint rhyme alot. cause he does that retarded end in the same word style for double meanings. dose style is the best i see
                have u ever seen a abandon house get borded/when i give my man a band den his house get boarded - tay roc

Comment

Originally posted by soDAMcluless View Post
                  Originally posted by BiggieCalls View Post
                  are you stupid? dose did nothing but rhyme. show off the one who aint rhyme alot. cause he does that retarded end in the same word style for double meanings. dose style is the best i see
                  Yes I am stupid. Not my fault dose can't rhyme properly. But I see how because he does it differently (retardedly) it allows people who play devil's advocate to say he's incredible.
                  Dose is OK that's it. Nothing more. His content is average, his word play slightly above and his crowd control terrible. Overall mediocre. K?

Comment

retard i bet money you aint even catch this one

run in your spot movie night night of the living dead/pistol got the leading roll you just getting lead (led) everyones caught on tape find you and your bitch in bed/certain things shouldnt be seen (scene) fuck it the script is dread/play your roll, get out of line catch a clip instead/so if this actor put on a show then the beam becomes a teleprompter in other words all what you see is info read (infa red)
                    have u ever seen a abandon house get borded/when i give my man a band den his house get boarded - tay roc

Comment

that shit is the most advance type punching and scheming you ever heard in your live fam

Comment

I think you want it to be amazing but it isn't.

Wow I've never heard a movie scheme before. Also rhyming words sounding like 'ed' is mindblowing.

B Magic has more clever rhyming and punchlines in his battle vs lynx montana than dose has had in his whole 'career'.

Keep hyping the mediocre. Some day people might see what only you see!!! (Because you are special).

Very special.

Comment

Last edited by BiggieCalls; April 19, 2014, 10:25 AM. Reason: only need to body the chump once

Comment

no bmagic does not punch better then dose. he punches more though. but dose shit be tripple meaning almsot everytime fam.

this nigga talks like hes some type of battling goat/he talks like hes some big star and cameras follow him around all day to bad that aint your reality show

how you expect to ever distinguish your bars given that same exact sound/and he thinks hes hip (cool) but those waste lines (waistline/trash bars) wouldnt get felt (liked) in a pat down

considering we are in NY rapgrounds/so i know new york doesn't just let anything fly i mean coming to plain (2 plane) even made the twin towers crash down

the difference between you and i i hussle to get mines i dont swipe others/if i dont have it i make whatever look fly i can make something plain (plane) look right brother (wright brother)

but if you planning on robbing me then youll live in the sky/cause riding is just another term for willing (wheeling) to die

run in your spot movie night night of the living dead/pistol got the leading roll you just getting lead (led) everyones caught on tape find you and your bitch in bed/certain things shouldnt be seen (scene) fuck it the script is dread/play your roll, get out of line catch a clip instead/so if this actor put on a show then the beam becomes a teleprompter in other words all what you see is info read (infa red)

cause i will smith a western (smitthin western) a nigga like the prince is back/turn your life to a memory it can end with a flash/am i being (MIB) a gangsta no im a gent (agent) just know that tommy will (tommy lee jones/will smith) leave you and your men in black

show you like a dirty whore trying to step to me/cause u know one raw hit (no condom) will make this dickhead catch disease (the zzzzs/knocked out)

dont think shit sweet/before shit gets deep in secs (insects) it will be you G (bug) im talking in six feet/

btw why homy gotta stare i understand the glance/but all the grilling will get him blown to the ceilling if i cant stand a fan

i dont work in a clothes store and do management/but once your dressed (delt with) im gonna give your man a can (killed by gun) (manican)

dude could of been someones granfather you ever think of that fam/see now i know i dont have to get right in a pose take a flick with a cam/upload it to notice he likes to pic (bully) on a gram (instagram/grampop)

but all this camera talk got me feeling like a photographer at a wedding when i catch you on a road show/cause if you dont get the picture im gonna flash shoot and put a couple (bride and groom) (bullets) in your photo (four door/fo do)

its no debate/but if this rookie wanna hate/it will be like tim allen when hes absent cause ill (al) let the the show see tool time (cant even break it down but thats like a triple entra) with the tools up on the waste

speaking of tim allen u should make like his neighbor you remember him well son (wilson) you shouldnt show your face/really, cause you overlooked (gave no credit) me from the gate (start) [and best never show you face like wilson bar i ever heard]

im talking going back like box cuts low fades/easy e no aides/nwa no dre/back when mms (eminem) worth fifty cent (50 cent) but i have two packs (2pac) you get the vision im giving you more then a hologram on stage/

not to sound bitter but i was giving that feeling not filler but somehow they still received numbness/in our battle i came out swinging atleast got some hits/after the first was done with/it just got dead (not reacting) it was like the audience was fighting ghost how they wasnt see those (dose/himself) punches (punchlines)

seems vagly wrote instead/in a way you can say my bars are like a projector u know cause its off the wall (insane) you can see what im saying but its still overheads (overhead is another term for projector, the projector itself is over the viewers head, and overheads/not understanding it)

the way those mudafuckers were hating you think that battle was televised/ i would say they envy him (nvm) but never mind (nvm = never mind)

Comment

^not gonna front those lines were fire its just his delivery & audience really watered it down
                              Dose should just battle on kotd fc or ibattle

Comment

Originally posted by Exenexex View Post
                                ^not gonna front those lines were fire its just his delivery & audience really watered it down
                                his delivery was good bro. now QP sons has no delivery. dose was cool as fuck he has a perfect balance.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X