Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Beta

aint got high hopes for the game tbh, ubisoft known floppers

will wait for the full release n see what the reviews are like before i comit to it

Comment

Game was dope, I was sad that beta is over already but ima def cop the whole game when it releases.

PVP is the real selling point to me, being an rpg and also bringing the loss/hate associated with dying and losing gear that not many games these days have.

I had enough DZ credits to buy the best gun in the beta last night and then proceeded to get wasted over and over by the same 3 guys until i finally offed all 3 solo and sucked on their large bounty yh. ended up losing like 500 credits and ending the beta uncompleted lol with no legendary gun D:

Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

honestly just love running around lower manhattan with vicinity voice chat spitting mad rap lyrics
        [MENTION=15383]makonnen[/MENTION] i know you wanna buy this and play with me when it comes out like the old dayz you too [MENTION=15685]Xplisit[/MENTION] dont be shy bb
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Off the grid View Post
          Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          I dont think this game was meant for only solo
          It isn't. Was gonna cop this but I bought new shoes instead. Street Fighter 5 comes out next month and MLB The Show the following month. I play Battlefront a lot so probably gonna end up passing on The Division.
          matchmaking for pve is actually really good, you get matched up in an instant.

pvp is tough to grp up unless you really know ppl bc you can never really trust a man with a gun behind your back
          you dont have a sig

Comment

They announced an open beta from the 19th-21st to entice you nigglets to play with me
            you dont have a sig

Comment

This game has a huge destiny-ish vibe to me and that game resulted in disappointment tbh. The ability to steal loot from others is something that prevents me from buying it. Gonna wait on reviews and developments in the first months
              Originally posted by Neon Eriko
              we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
              Originally posted by nick216
              Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

upon further review i might go ahead and cop
                feel like a dick judging a game based off the beta esp since i know the single player missions & whatnot are gonna be in abundance & badass once its fully released
                let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
                  This game has a huge destiny-ish vibe to me and that game resulted in disappointment tbh. The ability to steal loot from others is something that prevents me from buying it. Gonna wait on reviews and developments in the first months
                  why not just play it for free? lol youd actually rather trust some nerd bird to tell you whats good?
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

Ive played it at a friend's already, not convinced by that so imma wait before copping
                    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                    Originally posted by nick216
                    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Can't wait for this game
                      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Preordered this Far Cry and new UFC
                        CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

honestly just love running around lower manhattan with vicinity voice chat spitting mad rap lyrics
                          @makonnen i know you wanna buy this and play with me when it comes out like the old dayz you too @Xplisit dont be shy bb
                          I got that Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege fo da freefree when I bought my new headset. I might check this out when it drops. Not gonna lie, I been on the ps4 heavy lately ballin out on 2k16.
                          sigpic
                          Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

isnt this like some open world shooter?? i heard it's flames
                            :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                            Originally posted by EllC
                            no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                            "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by Xplisit View Post
                              @makonnen i know you wanna buy this and play with me when it comes out like the old dayz you too @Xplisit dont be shy bb
                              I got that Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege fo da freefree when I bought my new headset. I might check this out when it drops. Not gonna lie, I been on the ps4 heavy lately ballin out on 2k16.
                              if only you had xb1 i play siege religiously leveled up to 73 last night i believe
                              let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Ah, yeah :/

I play most of my games on PC like Poti, but I'm a PlayStation fanboy at heart. I still use it to play my sports games and the occasional story-mode game like Last of Us, Watchdogs, Bioshock, etc. Oh and Mortal Kombat. Who the fuck wants to play Mortal Kombat on mouse and keyboard? Yikes.
                                sigpic
                                Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X