Arcane ducks battling Caustic for the Second Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Arcane ducks battling Caustic for the Second Time?

its called arcane vs skelly

yea, he seems to do it for the crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
      its called arcane vs skelly

yea, he seems to do it for the crowd
      Yeah by then he had at least like 10 on camera battles. Go watch Arcane vs Rob Whiskey and tell me how dope that is.

Comment

k brb

Comment

Really? This still?

Ugh. This guy is Arcane's Stan. It is really off putting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ede View Post
            Really? This still?

Ugh. This guy is Arcane's Stan. It is really off putting.
            Still? This is new shit. Arcane quit battling and ducked the Caustic battle again with the excuse that battle rap is full of snakes. Clearly he has something to hide.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Off the grid View Post
                Yeah by then he had at least like 10 on camera battles. Go watch Arcane vs Rob Whiskey and tell me how dope that is.
                ok he wasn't any less comfortable than the other battle

why would you do that?

why would you refer me to go watch a battle that has this in it:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozWEHrIdc70&feature=youtu.be"]jvlll - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Off the grid View Post
                  ok he wasn't any less comfortable than the other battle

why would you do that?

why would you refer me to go watch a battle that has this in it:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozWEHrIdc70&feature=youtu.be"]jvlll - YouTube[/ame]
                  Idk you clearly aren't on this site for battle rap if you've never seen an Arcane battle b4. I'd agree his delivery is a little more polished than mine. He comes from a background of being a drum and bass MC where they host and yell out stupid slogans. I have more of a freestyle cypher background. I guess bars don't really matter to you though. I find your comment about KOTD choosing Arcane over me to be a little strange. Did KOTD have to pick Pat Stay over Hollohan or did that make a classic Canadian battle?

Comment

probably a lot of people into battlerap never heard of arcane

yea he seems more like he wants to be a professional entertainer

your style and delivery seemed like someone who writes rhymes in a book and likes east coast rap

i don't know enough about pat stay hollohan kotd to understand your question and i still never understood exactly what bars refers to tbh

Comment

See this actually the main problem I have with Arcane besides him being a spineless jellyfish who likes to impersonate people online. I helped him develop into the complete battle rapper he is today but then when it was my turn he didn't really have no time for that and put in work to sabotage me.

Comment

k i dnt understand
                        u wanted him to teach u stuff?

Comment

k i dnt understand
                          u wanted him to teach u stuff?
                          We were originally supposed to be in a 2vs2 tourney together. That didn't happen. Then he was in the KOTD grand prix and I helped him a lot. While I was helping him I started having legal issues. He took advantage of that and used it against me. The End.

Comment

i just feel like youd still be doing music or rap of some sort if that was ur thing

and if it's not ur thing - that's why it didnt work out

cant u understand that?

Comment

i just feel like youd still be doing music or rap of some sort if that was ur thing

and if it's not ur thing - that's why it didnt work out

cant u understand that?
                              No cause I was actually very active in music and rap before all of this happened.

Comment

come rap wth us next weekend we do it in tinychat

wtf does active mean

ur argument is u got passed over from a rap opportunity u deserved and u dnt have one rhyme for the guy who took ur spot

ur chicken to rap
                                u got mic fright

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X