Popups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popups?

Recently when I go to the main page, I get popups that are either overlaying over the page like a video, or it's a pop that says my computer is infected, you can't even exit out of it without ctrl alt delete, then ending task on Chrome, whta the fuck are you guys really up to. And no my computer isn't infected, and it's not my browser. It's definitely this fucking site.

Re: Popups?

get ad block imo or donate to the site to have ur acct ad free

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
      get ad block imo or donate to the site to have ur acct ad free
      Thanks for the reply, I mean I don't mind ads I understand it and I'm cool with it, by why these particular style of ads? Why not something that is less intrusive not malicious?

Comment

i wanted to create a thread about the same thing. seems like a lot of pop ups/spam/spyware recently on this site. normal ads don't bother me either but this is a little overboard. oh and I've already donated
        It's in your moms car

Comment

i gots the same problem, I cant even access the site on mobile cause a malware virus takes over.
          I've donated 2.2 million bucks to this dump and this shit is unacceptable
          place was better when Morgz ran shit

get yer head outta yer kilt creg and fix this somehow, someway
          [MENTION=2892]Gwame[/MENTION]

Comment

i don't run the ads that's choppa's department iirc
            Originally posted by SockFucker
            listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Real Nigga Lactate View Post
              i gots the same problem, I cant even access the site on mobile cause a malware virus takes over.
              I've donated 2.2 million bucks to this dump and this shit is unacceptable
              place was better when Morgz ran shit

get yer head outta yer kilt creg and fix this somehow, someway
              [MENTION=2892]Gwame[/MENTION]
              Takes just a little bit of time and some money, and anyone can mirror this site and all its content, remove the malware and spam, and create zero reason for anyone to go here, ever again. If things don't change thats just going to be the outcome no matter who does it.

Comment

also takes very little time and no money to block that site

among a plethora of other countermeasures tbh

but i'll raise the issue at our next quarterly mod meeting and see if something can be done about this
                listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gwame View Post
                  also takes very little time and no money to block that site

among a plethora of other countermeasures tbh

but i'll raise the issue at our next quarterly mod meeting and see if something can be done about this
                  Countermeasures to block a public website? Please, don't act godly. You can't take down parts of the internet, let alone stop anyone from doing anything, let's be realistic. Let's just do the right thing and take these malicious ad's off the site that alot of people enjoy. Your "mods" have poor taste i judgement and advertisments, with a hundred ghost accounts on this site you couldn't stop anyone from taking anything from here. So don't push peoples buttons.

Comment

Comment

it doesn't require being "godly" to block that specific website's ip from accessing ours thoa

Comment

it doesn't require being "godly" to block that specific website's ip from accessing ours thoa
                        Lol you need some education my friend, that doesn't work in todays age.

Comment

Originally posted by aBuck View Post
                          Lol you need some education my friend, that doesn't work in todays age.
                          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_mo8JLNeo&autoplay=1"]aBuck - "Introduction" - YouTube[/ame]

My philosophies - fuck apologies - you can't abolish me - I'm like commodities- quite possibly - a Mayan prophecy - my intellect qualities - forever rival Socrates - matrix anomalies - and deep space oddities - a odyssey - and honestly, everything is odd to me - sometimes it seems that gods - so gone to me - so i move cautiously - using astrology - my third eye mind tuned to high velocity , dare to follow me

but no go ahead, teach me how to block all these mirror websites we're contending with since you rival socrates and whatnot

Comment

I hope you got cash and energy to splurge , time for your lessons.

Comment

plz dont

i'll make u premium so u see no ads at all

plz

srsly

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X