OTBVA autism support 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTBVA autism support 2014

I realize that I haven't posted anything on Facebook in quite a long time (school keeps me busy like that), so I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has already taken the time to wish me a happy birthday and those who will (hopefully) do so as the day progresses. I've acquired a large number of tapes since my last update and haven't been able to find the time to account for them, but I felt that this one was important enough to warrant being singled out. I purchased this tape at Deerfield Thrift for $1, and can safely say that it's probably the rarest tape I've ever found at any of the thrift stores I've ever visited.
    Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Re: OTBVA autism support 2014

1st

Comment

Also on Twitter, THE MAST~! is claiming that Ric Flair vs The Undertaker is both men's greatest ever match.

PRAFD Tom has deleted his account though, presumably he wants to pass Year 9.

Will a new British battle rap critic step up to take his place? Stay tuned!
      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

WOOOOOO!

Comment

i wonder how many tears were shed upon account deactivation.

what happened to PRAFD's blog??! the streets is waiting
          Originally posted by Bnas
          good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
          whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Hopefully I'll have some time in the coming weeks to catch up on everything I have missed. Shouts out to everyone who tagged me in their posts... you made me feel as though I was never gone. And to those who didn't, don't worry: I'm not mad at you.

Comment

Happy Birthday Spade, have a good'n mate. Are you seriously only 14 or 15 (Year 9)???

Comment

DFAFD!

Comment

lost it @ "every boy" wtf

Comment

strangely that is by far the least bizarre thing he says in that post

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                      Happy Birthday Spade, have a good'n mate. Are you seriously only 14 or 15 (Year 9)???
                      Year nine like contradicting yourself in both a New York and German accent (yeah, nein).

Comment

Haha, cool.

(Symbol chills in cyber space with kids. smh. Not a good look.)

Comment

Hip-hop ain't dead, it lives in Daventry.

Comment

In 2006, the outdoor pool – which had been built and funded by Daventry residents in the 1950s following the drowning of three children in the local reservoir – was closed due funding difficulties.[22] In 2007, Daventry began plans to modernise the town with a futuristic personal rapid transit system that would link outer estates to the town centre, and a canal arm with marina next to the former site of the outdoor pool.

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                              Haha, cool.

(Symbol chills in cyber space with kids. smh. Not a good look.)
                              We'll do a version of this thread with footnotes in a bit for those of you who don't keep up, Gossip Girl-style, with the internet's finest battle rap critics.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X