IF AYE VERB GOES 3-0 IN HIS RETIREMENT RUN IS HE THE BEST EVER ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF AYE VERB GOES 3-0 IN HIS RETIREMENT RUN IS HE THE BEST EVER ?

agree disagree discusse

Re: IF AYE VERB GOES 3-0 IN HIS RETIREMENT RUN IS HE THE BEST EVER ?

Swave bodied this clown
    Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the Nerdbirds, for they shall inherit the Earth.

https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.ne...gif?1387131587

Comment

agree
      Affiliated Krooks

Comment

He won't beat Goodz.

Comment

Sooooo.....beating Goodz is impressive now?
          Originally posted by Jellyfish
          Originally posted by Bob Is My Name
          me and my homies get cash together thats hour money
          no I said me and my homies legs clash together thats ow my knee!
          :drakecrown:

Comment

no rapper has ever retired, verb gotta lifelong commitment to the culture like urrbody else

Comment

No, Verb is borderline overrated.

Comment

verb needs to battle lux before he retires. it wont happen but that would be epic way to go out on top esp if he kills goodz & shotty

Comment

Only possible loss he can have is Shotty

Verb since he lost to clips been GOAT tier again

Killed Hitman in GOAT battle
                  Killed Rex in NY
                  Killed Coytez with a GOAT performance
                  Killed Diz in Cali
                  Killed Ars
                  Killed Swave

Only thing is a little stumble vs X factor

Gonna kill Goodz easily too. He would beat Lux and Hollow (again) too
                  Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
                  Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
                  Jooba jooba
                  Jooba jooba
                  Jooba jooba

Comment

Got bodied by Clips n lost to a garbage ass Trex. Inconsistent as fuck. He has a debatable vs Math.

However he might be the only one I know who won the whole battle after clearly losong the first two rounds to Hitman with his third.

At least he beat Hollow Da Don b4 Hollow Da Don was top tier. He damn sure misses that bullet.

Anyways back to my first sentence. He got bodybagged by Charlie Clips..

Comment

idk about the best def top 3 but he has like 5-6 arguable losses imo iirc plus took a fair clean loss to x-factor
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

He only loss to Charlie and Xfactor imo, so yes

Comment

Clips vs verb 2 needs to go down because verb was on some be that day

Then maybe this time if they both show up then battle will have reply value

Comment

X factor always loses for being X factor

Comment

Here's my arguments why Swave-Shotty-Goodz is relevant as a closing chapter for Verb career

Swave= been calling out Verb for 3 years, Verb said he would kill him if they gave him money for it. That's exaclty what append

Shotty Horroh=Aye Verb never battled in Don't Flop and if he went there they would give him Shotty probably. He goes to KOTD to battle a UK battler in Cali. That's an international win and another completely different aspect of battling. Verb goes international with that one

Goodz=Let's remembers that Verb whole career started with Goodz ducking him after the Lionz Den vs ST-Louis event failed. If Goodz never had ''some pussy lined up'' SB vs Verb would have never happened. With that battle Verb is closing the Lionz Den cycle that started his run at the top

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X