Enjoying the simple things in life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoying the simple things in life.

Post up small shit that makes you happy. There's alot of cheap and easy things in life that people might not know about.

1. Griddle - I got a griddle at Walmart for $20 on sale and I've used it about everyday the last 4 years. It gets instantly hot and cleanup is just wiping down and then cleaning with a soapy rag. I make bacon, eggs, and french toast every morning in about 5 mins. with little to cleanup.

2. Licorice tablets - I was having stomach problems so bad I went to the Dr. and was trying different prescriptions that were expensive as fuck and didn't work. My friend who's all into alternative medicine bought me a jar of pure licorice tablets and they work better than anything else and are dirt cheap.

3. Art and History Museums - I've got 3 near me and like 5 more about an hour away. I was never into this shot but I was talking to this bird that was so I went with her to get in her pants. Shit was awesome. Especially the history museum. They had a huge room with nothing but armors throughout time from african wooden plates and knight shit up to kevlar and bomb suits. Sweet ancient weapons, mummies, dinosaur bones. The art museum was pretty cool too. I was mostly impressed with the photo-realistic paintings. Still art photography is lame in my opinion. Picture of a chair or some shit... But seriously try one out. The free ones around me are even pretty cool.

4. Magic the Gathering - Nerdy as shit but I don't care. If all the cards were blank but did stuff I would like it just as much. I played chess professionally as a youth and still play poker pretty often and this is better. It's alot harder than poker with more interaction. Look at it as a harder card game instead of fantasy blah blah and you'll see it's awesome.

5. firstrowsports.eu - Streams all kindsof sporting events free. Boxing and UFC pay-per-views. I mostly use it for baseball games. I don't have or want cable and being able to watch games still is nice.

6. Being in public with a suit or just a tie - I was working in an office and had to wear a tie everyday and I had to wear a suit for presentations sometimes. Talk about pussy magnet. I would randomly have to stop at a store or whatever and random women would strike up conversations. I'm not anything better than average so it was obviously the clothes. More than likely it's because they figure you got a good job. I don't get girls coming up talking to me all the time ever but found that 1/3 times I was in public dressed up bitches was thirsty. I'm not weird enough to suggest dressing up to go to the store or whatever but if you got a funeral or wedding or your work requires decent dress, try stopping at a few stores.

Re: Enjoying the simple things in life.

ok

Comment

repped

Comment

jerking off to walls of text on battle forums gets me everytime
        Originally posted by Purple
        This place isn't your personal hugbox.
        Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
        Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
        :boosieguns:

Comment

- vitamin c hall cough drops with echinacea flavor

- watching wrestling

- red chapstick but not cherry flavored

- flashpoint and criminal minds

- drunken memory loss (my favorite part of drinking)

- salad with cucumber dressing
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

my dick

change threat title to "little things" so my joke works
            Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
            And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
            Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Chunce

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

a good uninterrupted fap

a good nights sleep

a good afternoons sleep

the perfect temperature (with the right amount of ice cubes) glass of Dr.Pepper

That moment when you know youre shitfaced and you laugh outloud to yourself before settling down for the evening..

Comment

jacking off feels bad tbh
                  mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

Comment

Laozi (also spelled Lao-Tzu; ; Lao-tze) was a philosopher and poet of ancient China. He is best known as the reputed author of the Tao Te Ching[1] and the founder of philosophical Taoism, but he is also revered as a deity in religious Taoism and traditional Chinese religions.

mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

reading
                        walking just 2 walk
                        hanging out with the family
                        def sleeping
                        enjoying home cooked meals

Comment

Choking myself while masturbating and dressed up like batman

Comment

I rarely wake up early enough for "breakfast", but to go along with that griddle thing, grilling hamburgers/hotdogs is pretty damn cheap. You can get like three times the amount of food buying it from the grocery store and cooking it yourself rather than going through Wendy's or some shit, plus it'll be way healthier and actually look like real food.

Also, for workouts, a heavy bag is a great addition to w/e it is you lazy fucks do all day. Mine was like $80 or something and came with training gloves. Just hang it up somewhere you frequently chill and you'll be good. I got mine in my garage where me and my friends usually congregate over beer and blunts. Just being near it will make you wanna throw the gloves on and work out.
                            sigpic
                            Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

One of my friends pointed this out yesterday so I guess it's a decent idea too. I don't have a table next to my bed, so I slide my mattress a tiny bit off my boxspring so I can set drinks and my cell phone on the little ledge that it creates when I lay down. I never realized other people don't do this so I figured I'd share with you weirdos.
                              sigpic
                              Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X