DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Wife of Mast's court records EXPOSED

Note that the person she stole from is literally called "Mike Hroch". Also, he's a bus driver. What the fuck is it with Mast and buses?
    Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

She's Flip maybe she scammed him for citizenship?

Comment

[MENTION=5356]Drew 2.0[/MENTION] do u kno a lonnie sepulveda?

Comment

Any updates?

Mostly my once a month upping of this thread in case someone hasn't seen it.

Comment

lets gooooo Supreme killing machine
            CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
              Any updates?

Mostly my once a month upping of this thread in case someone hasn't seen it.
              nah not yet nh
              CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen

At this point, it's probably alright to discuss what I'm about to discuss. I always told David I would keep this under wraps, but finding out that Selphie was underage has put the nail in the coffin, for me.

Anyway, for years, I assumed that he was doing this to girls of age and it was consensual, which I still considered awful but they weren't underage and I wasn't aware of this "blackmailing" shit. I knew he could be aggressive when persuading and I did assume worse, at times, but didn't know for SURE.

Anyway, I interacted with him and reciprocated bra pictures, as part of a long standing research project I was doing with him and two others (one, whom is another KMC member) for many years. Also, for David, this was a good way to steer his attention off of women and onto me. Hopefully, I reduced the manipulation of some women. At this point, I wasn't sure if women were one hundred percent involved because he told me that it was just "with me" and that he'd never contact anyone else. This was before he was exposed as a massive liar but I didn't fully believe him back then anyway.

Anyway, about a year ago (I believe) I OPENLY came forward to him about the project and told him what I had been doing. He was furious and came forward about how he had also interacted with Amber and tried to do stuff with her, which he didn't know I was present for or that she had told me. (In the beginning, he tried to get pics and do shit with her, such as "cumming on her boobs" and all of this other crap)

So, some time passed and we didn't talk he somehow managed to begin talking to me again so I continued the research and figured I could still get him away from young women by focusing his attention onto me. That's right, his problem and fetish was SO severe, he continued to engage me, even after I informed him he was essentially an experiment.

We had discussed bras in-depth and how he wanted to cum in them and do many other things. I believe one of the most shocking parts for me was when he engaged in a "rape fantasy" with me where we found a girl and attempted to rape her behind a bush. The kicker? The girl was his ****ing NIECE. I shit you not.

I have at least three alibis that were personally there for some of the research, including Amber, and know of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                  We had discussed bras in-depth
                  Originally posted by ILL4
                  Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

seems like a cool dude overall tho
                    Originally posted by Purple
                    This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                    Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                    Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                    :boosieguns:

Comment

Reread that KMC thread a few days ago, holy Christ that was an utter shitheap of moronism.
                      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                        Reread that KMC thread a few days ago, holy Christ that was an utter shitheap of moronism.
                        I skimmed.
                        They fucking hate us over there though lmao.
                        Called otbva a fake 4chan
                        Saying they feel dirty just browsing the site
                        Etc etc

Comment

What a repulsive loser

Comment

Originally posted by Meowth View Post
                            What a repulsive loser

Comment

Originally posted by makonnen View Post
                              Originally posted by Meowth View Post
                              What a repulsive loser

Comment

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmp

any news?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X