• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DVDA II RD 1 Miami & Emperor Edomite VS billybobjoe & Potijelli

Originally posted by Big Daddy Kraw View Post
    and BBJ its Mary not merry doofus

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Voted for BBJ and that other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Edomite View Post
        bout to drop the actual 8 bar spaz manana

s3n pretendin he can concatenate n agitate w/o o/ wetat Inspector General Ane Tanet Ac' 'Noc' elisionin his wack stock :gunny: :gunny: :gunny:
        Tbh I had to hit Sku77 up for the verse, there's no way I could concatenate n agitate

Comment

ghost writing happening already

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Just wow....Thaoz were not the bars i was expcting 4.
            Voting against Emperor Edomite and Miami, cause I don't wattle to battl 'dem bitches.
            My vote for BBJ and P.o.J.

Edit-Just voted Miami and E.E.

Comment

Whateva

Comment

Cough it up emp edo

Comment

damn sku77 gonna catch that ban real quick #snitchclique

Comment

Eat shit and die BBJ

Comment

Miami 3-0

Comment

smh khan got ghost writers and people makin alts to vote

Comment

most corrupt tourney of the year?

Comment

Lmfao did skull really post with his alts

Originally posted by ILL4
                            Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JUNE 2014 MEMBER BILLYBOBJOE LODGES OFFICIAL COMPLAINT ABOUT DVDA II PARTICIPANT sku7734th
                              Intro

sku77d34th voted in a text battle where he continued to make alts until the score was even. Lets get into this bullshit that is this tourney.

All information used can and will be found her.
                              http://otbva.com/forum/dvda-ii-rd-1-...or-t97965.html

Exhibit A.

"Tbh I had to hit Sku77 up for the verse, there's no way I could concatenate n agitate"

peen confirmed in thread that he did not write the bars that where used in the battle and after coming public with this information khan openly stated that it was infact sku77 who wrote the bars that where used. This alone should be enough cause for immediate suspension of account, at the very least a suspension until the battle tourney is over.

Exhibit B.

In page two of the thread it can be clearly seen that after realizing that his bars fucking sucked dick and was getting crushed in the votes sku77 decided to create alt accounts which he later used to pose messages in the very same thread.

recap to the decision made back in the billybobjoe vs Craig battle, an alledged tampering of the votes was happening and the culprit was severely punished, in that event the culprit was not completely confirmed to be the one who tampered with the votes but even so milkman faced an extensive ban on his account and an immediate deletion of all other known alts.

However in this event it is much more obvious to who the culprit is and breaking the much respected unwritten rules of otbva it must go without saying a punishment must be carried out if not only to send a warning that this type of behavoir will not be tolerated in the slightest and severe repercussions is what awaits those who dare to trample over the rules set before them by there past elders who laid down the footwork that is known as OTBVA

Conclusion

I want this little shit bitch ass faggets account banned

#snitchclique

PS. If i was mod things would run a little differently
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

#bbj4mod2015

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X