X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDA II RD 1 Miami & Emperor Edomite VS billybobjoe & Potijelli

Holy Shittttt OTBVA get your sperg filters ready

Miami & Emperor Edomite

ain’t suggesting I marmalade, cause yo girls ass is so fine i’d rather Jam it in then Emery/ Than Jelly(Mark Emery) (remark over) (remarkable)

pedal hits the floor of the car mat, I sit back with my fat cat and chat on 9Gag while these homopathians attempt doctoring their raps in (rappins)(wrappings)(wrath in)(mathematic)(French accent)(hyroglyphic egyptian that's a mummy sarcopho-GAS)(gasped)

#nograsp.

Billybobjoe & Potijelli

people forgetin, I don’t pray I prey during the day in all grey no 50 shades, only one gonna spray a crimson blaze mr fantastic may try to save but ill double raise the twin babes one black like a cave the other lighter than a tay rock phrase firing all like we going out of business today you think carrie scary ill take virgin merry pop her cherry louder than a trans am maybe send her to god with a tramp stamp of bloody merry

Miami & Emperor Edomite
    47.37%
    billybobjoe & potijelli
    52.63%

The poll is expired.

Re: Miami & Emperor Edomite VS billybobjoe & Potijelli

BBJ needs to learn how to format his bars FFS.. he still snapped tho idk wtf Penile was goin on about
    Originally posted by ILL4
    Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

Re: Miami & Emperor Edomite VS billybobjoe & Potijelli

LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!

PEEN N YAYO <33
      Originally posted by Wreckless
      I would have rather been black than an orphan
      https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Re: DVDA II RD 1 Miami &amp; Emperor Edomite VS billybobjoe &amp; Potijelli

bbj's bars cold af this round

Comment

and BBJ its Mary not merry doofus
          Originally posted by ILL4
          Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

bbj edged it nh
            mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

i live for incoherent text battles

Comment

holy fuck bbj spazzed, we killed them

i put that on the leaf
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

bbj is a babbling madman but he smashed the record

Comment

i didnt write a damn thing tbh

Comment

bout to drop the actual 8 bar spaz manana

s3n pretendin he can concatenate n agitate w/o o/ wetat Inspector General Ane Tanet Ac' 'Noc' elisionin his wack stock :gunny: :gunny: :gunny:

Comment

he gave yall a due date tbh

respect the culture

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

ya ur rite %^(

Comment

OP do a public poll next time so we can see who voted what
                            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                            Originally posted by nick216
                            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

public poles, dont want a mod comin in and fukin with the votes

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X