Is there anything hotter than infidelity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anything hotter than infidelity?

I'm not an active cheater. I do get it wet at any opportunity to upgrade but this more about cheating bitches.

I don't think there is anything hotter than a ho choosing you over her man/family/friends/life despite you showing her no positive long term prospects outside dicking her down. Im trying to think of other "turn ons" and nothing comes close. Obviously the more attached she is to the person she is cheating on the hotter. If a chick is some club hopper with a new "boyfriend" every week it's pretty hot, but if it's a straight A grad student with a husband that does everything for her and a bright future, that is something special, imo.

Re: Is there anything hotter than infidelity?

probly a hysterectomy

Comment

appropriate name op, ill think of you as a sexual predator from henceforth

Comment

Originally posted by sexraptor View Post
        I'm not an active cheater. I do get it wet at any opportunity to upgrade but this more about cheating bitches.

I don't think there is anything hotter than a ho choosing you over her man/family/friends/life despite you showing her no positive long term prospects outside dicking her down. Im trying to think of other "turn ons" and nothing comes close. Obviously the more attached she is to the person she is cheating on the hotter. If a chick is some club hopper with a new "boyfriend" every week it's pretty hot, but if it's a straight A grad student with a husband that does everything for her and a bright future, that is something special, imo.
        cheaters are filthy disgusting human beings IMO...i cant think of anything worse than a cheating cunt. i usually will fuck a married bitch in her bed and conveniently stash the rubber either under the pillow or mattress. or just leave something personal in the room. maybe even give that triflin whore a hickie jst to top it off. theres nothing worse than a cheating bitch and any oppurtunity to tip her man off that shes a filthy pig i take advantage of. a guy gives everything to his girl and for her to be fucking some scumbag like myself is disgusting to me. im like a pussy vigilante. ill stash a rubber under a bitches mattress quick as hell. they deserve the black eye they gotta sport for the next 2 weeks for doin thei guy dirty like that.
        WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
        gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
          appropriate name op, ill think of you as a sexual predator from henceforth
          Good idea.

Comment

#ROOGANG
            #LOVEFORCE
            #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

chad is sexraptor

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

dont let that guy fool you hes disguising a lot of pain.
                #ROOGANG
                #LOVEFORCE
                #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

boning a hs teacher or somebody u hate sis / mom (a stretch) is up there imo

fuked up the first one got an expiration date

would be pulling it to that event well into my sixties
                  தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Originally posted by Prius Trad View Post

not many things better than a good old fashioned HATE FUCKIN. some of my best performances have been with EXs that i fucking HHHHAAATED
                    WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                    gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

fuckin a married milf must be hot af, ive never done it though. nothing hotter than fucking women in their prime anyway

i know girls who were hot af at 18-21 and now at 30 they look like they are mid 40s or some shit, really shocking

i seriously know girls that are only like 27 and they look like they should be mummified and put in a museum
                      Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

btw don't get me wrong and make me a scandal, i have seen plenty of hot milfs, i just said some girls
                        Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

Originally posted by Prius Trad View Post

my homie is fuckin his baby momma's sister lmao. she left him like a couple months after she had the kid and her mom and sister both on his dick. weirdest situation i've ever seen tbh. hilarious though
                          sigpic
                          Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

Pretty sure I saw op on hbo having sex with a hooker while telling her to talk about all the guys she fucked
                            https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Aquafag View Post
                              Pretty sure I saw op on hbo having sex with a hooker while telling her to talk about all the guys she fucked
                              That wasn't even me. When I'm with a hooker I never do that. I don't even want them to talk to me.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X