Clear All

• Re: BABS BUNNY & VAGUE - QOTR - 40 BARRS VS DAYLYT

@ Daylyt pulling out the bible!
    I'm doper & I'll prove it with a tight flow
    His shorty tried to move like a cyclone
    So I hit it like she threw it in the strike zone

Comment

Lol that shit had me rolling I really didn't believe Mothafuckers when they said he pulled it out! Bahaha what a fuckin G! That is the best antic of all time lmaoo 1st 40 than a close second pesci and three the sleep on stage shit lol
      ~#FUCK12~

Comment

jazz & phara bars bodied...omg rip those twats

Comment

I can't concentrate on what 40 bars saying because I wanna eat her ass

Comment

Shawty got bunz on dot...I though day was going to slap them pancakes

Comment

To the guy who ITT who said the battle goes to whomever we believe won the first: you clearly know nothing about battlerap. Daylyt took that first round 10-7. 40 was being gassed the entire battle. Not as much as Hustle when she went against O-Red but still, it was pretty bad. I hate it when females get applause for saying shit dozens of niggas already said two years prior. I swear all of the bitches purposely go through old battles that niggas don't replay no more and take bars. 40's performance wasn't there for me and that made even her best punches shaky.

Comment

I understand a lot of your fuckboys want to edge the second and just give that 3rd round to 40 Bars by default because she had more bars then Daylyt but hold on. Female battle rappers have three basic angles of attack when they go against a man. 1. They try to emasculate them and "bring the man down" to their level by referring to him as a female. They fail to realize that they're insinuating when they chastise men for being "women", they're inadvertently insinuating there his worth/abilities as a person depreciate in value after that transition. In other words, they're self-deprecating and admitting that they're inferior to males.

2. They pretend as if they're in a dominate position over men. It's not always just the female MC in reference to the male she's battling but women ruling over men in general. For example Eve getting Adam to bite the fruit. Another way they insult men is when they state that the man isn't fulfilling his duties per the standards society placed on him. I.E. Not raising his kid.

3. Insult their genitalia.

Daylyt's second round where he brought bars and talked to 40 using the Bible. Considering the black christian demographic in America, to speak against the Bible would be spiting their face. That whole "you're not a good dad" angle was so flimsy and was one of the worst attempts at being personal I've seen thus far this year. Day and his girl went to a battle. Last time I checked, both parents not being with the kid isn't child abuse. It was quite hypocritical coming from a battler. As for that third round, all of those little remarks about Daylyt's dick or his inferior as a male were voided the moment he went Alpha and took his dick out.

Day was in a mostly female room and didn't falter in his manhood to suit the demographic. Through out the battle he taunted the crowd and in the end, they still decided they wanted Day as the man of the house. Call it an antic all you want but when all is said and done, he put a room full of bitches in their place. The fact that they raised their hands and asked for it made it all the better.

Comment

lol the intro to this is so fucking corny
                  http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Origin View Post
                    I understand a lot of your fuckboys want to edge the second and just give that 3rd round to 40 Bars by default because she had more bars then Daylyt but hold on. Female battle rappers have three basic angles of attack when they go against a man. 1. They try to emasculate them and "bring the man down" to their level by referring to him as a female. They fail to realize that they're insinuating when they chastise men for being "women", they're inadvertently insinuating there his worth/abilities as a person depreciate in value after that transition. In other words, they're self-deprecating and admitting that they're inferior to males.

2. They pretend as if they're in a dominate position over men. It's not always just the female MC in reference to the male she's battling but women ruling over men in general. For example Eve getting Adam to bite the fruit. Another way they insult men is when they state that the man isn't fulfilling his duties per the standards society placed on him. I.E. Not raising his kid.

Daylyt's second round where he brought bars and talked to 40 using the Bible. Considering the black christian demographic in America, to speak against the Bible would be spiting their face. That whole "you're not a good dad" angle was so flimsy and was one of the worst attempts at being personal I've seen thus far this year. Day and his girl went to a battle. Last time I checked, both parents not being with the kid isn't child abuse. It was quite hypocritical coming from a battler. As for that third round, all of those little remarks about Daylyt's dick or his inferior as a male were voided the moment he went Alpha and took his dick out.

Day was in a mostly female room and didn't falter in his manhood to suit the demographic. Through out the battle he taunted the crowd and in the end, they still decided they wanted Day as the man of the house. Call it an antic all you want but when all is said and done, he put a room full of bitches in their place. The fact that they raised their hands and asked for it made it all the better.
                    did not read.nobody cares about your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
                      Lol that shit had me rolling I really didn't believe Mothafuckers when they said he pulled it out! Bahaha what a fuckin G! That is the best antic of all time lmaoo 1st 40 than a close second pesci and three the sleep on stage shit lol
                      lol these motherfuckers are happy he got his dick out? smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Origin View Post

this post is beautiful
                        farra ra ra ra

Comment

daylyt really bodied her

2nd round is vicious
                          Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
                          Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
                          Jooba jooba
                          Jooba jooba
                          Jooba jooba

Comment

SMASH or PASS???

Comment

mari2ahadi vs 40 barrs

Comment

will this battle be a top3 least viewed 40bars battle?

BABS BUNNY & VAGUE presents QUEEN OF THE RING BONNIE GODIVA vs 40 B.A.R.R.S. (MAIN EVENT)
                                491 291

BABS BUNNY & VAGUE presents QUEEN OF THE RING 40 B.A.R.R.S vs PHARA FUNERAL
                                412 732

BABS BUNNY & VAGUE presents QUEEN OF THE RING 40 B.A.R.R.S vs TORI DOE
                                477 681

BABS BUNNY & VAGUE presents "QUEEN OF THE RING" 40 B.A.R.R.S vs NORMA BAYTS
                                300 588

If the guys that say "numbers dont lie" are right, day been losing since he started gimmicking

BABS BUNNY & VAGUE presents QUEEN OF THE RING 40 B.A.R.R.S. vs DAYLYT (HQ VERSION)
                                75 220
                                Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
                                Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X