Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stop Smoking Dank

OP, why you gotta quit anyway?
    I've been thinking of taking a break cause I've only not smoked at most a handful of days in the last five years and it's def my most expensive habit
    second is smokes cause they just went up again in price cause harper is a tool
    Originally posted by frank rizzo
    ben adams got a BA in psychology

Comment

Exercise more and drink a ton of water your appetite will come back in a week or so
      Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
      And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
      Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

A Xanax or Valium would prolly help too

Comment

Or shoot heroin unless you're too pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Herer View Post
            I've been thinking of taking a break cause I've only not smoked at most a handful of days in the last five years and it's def my most expensive habit
            It's my only bad habit i have. And it seems 4 out of 5 girls i meet who actually want to build with me aren't into smoking at all and the girls i find that are into smoking are not my type at all feel me? girls that smoke are rated as a 3-4 in my eyes but all the girls i met that don't smoke are beautiful and smart but once they find out about my habit it is a total turn off for them and shit ends up not working out. so basically im just getting tired of fucking random girls for a few weeks at a time and i actually want to get things rolling along with my life cause i be spending around 300 a week on wax and tree when i could be saving that shit for a nicer car or a better apt or even a house

Comment

and btw jack i used to pick up jack herer all the time prolly one of my favorite pine smelling dank batches

Comment

Originally posted by Amos View Post
                Originally posted by Jack Herer View Post
                It's my only bad habit i have. And it seems 4 out of 5 girls i meet who actually want to build with me aren't into smoking at all and the girls i find that are into smoking are not my type at all feel me? girls that smoke are rated as a 3-4 in my eyes but all the girls i met that don't smoke are beautiful and smart but once they find out about my habit it is a total turn off for them and shit ends up not working out. so basically im just getting tired of fucking random girls for a few weeks at a time and i actually want to get things rolling along with my life cause i be spending around 300 a week on wax and tree when i could be saving that shit for a nicer car or a better apt or even a house
                :ahhmilkman:
                Originally posted by Purple
                This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                :boosieguns:

Comment

so your quitting for some stuck up pretty bitches who will just cheat on you with the first BBC they see. whats so hard about finding a pretty girl who smokes
                  Originally posted by Purple
                  This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                  Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                  Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                  :boosieguns:

Comment

Honestly just get an Ostertag jersey
                    "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

• Re: Stop Smoking Dank

I always have the same problem so the real reaaaal quick answer is NO. Sorry dude

Comment

• Re: Stop Smoking Dank

I don't smoke at all do I can't imagine your pain lol.
                        INF3RNO
                        That Nigga.....Period
                        Download my new mixtape timeless at either of these links

http://www.audiomack.com/album/g-o/timeless
                        http://www.datpiff.com/G-2-Timeless-mixtape.570611.html
                        http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/golden-f...pe.106507.html

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X