NFL 2014-15 Season & Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

looks like my Colts have the toughest schedule this season.
    repped for the posts Greez

Comment

cant see the ravens losing to any of these jabronis

Comment

• Re: NFL Fantasy Mock Draft: Pick 17 - Baltimore Ravens

i voted nix as another tackle to go along with ngata but dont they run a 3-4? i may have made the wrong pick... so i voted for nix but im thinkin its gonna be lee instead.
        WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
        gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Raiders without a doubt have the hardest schedule this year

NFC west and AFC east

Comment

lmao, check this shit...

Regardless of the dates and times for the games, it was known that the Raiders would play three games against the Super Bowl XLVIII teams, five games against conference finalists from 2013, nine games against 2013 playoff teams, and 12 against teams with non-losing records from a year ago.

The specific configuration of games makes it even worse. If that’s possible.

Three of the first four games will involve 10:00 a.m. local time kickoffs, with a Week One game at the Jets, a Week Three game at the Patriots, and a Week Four “home” game against the Dolphins in London. Week Two features a visit from the Texans, who were 2-14 last year but who are expected to be considerably better in 2014.

Then comes the bye. And then comes the boom.

Chargers. Cardinals. At Browns. At Seahawks. Broncos. At Chargers. Chiefs. At Rams. 49ers. At Chiefs. Bills. At Broncos.

For a team with a coach and G.M. widely believed to be on the hot seat, maybe owner Mark Davis should consider how difficult this season will be before making a final assessment.

Given this slate of games, anything better than 5-11 should be regarded as a major accomplishment.

Comment

Voted Lewan because it makes sense. Derek Carr also makes sense.

Comment

I'd be surprised if the raiders have the discipline to take an OT but it could happen, it's happened before

Maybe they'll take an obscure OLB who's projected to go like 45th overall

Comment

all that means is theyll probly end up with the #1 pick next year and draft someone who sucks in classic fashion

Comment

lmfao

Comment

wowzas @ the Patriots schedule...

i knew we was going 19-0 this season, wassssssup?
                      http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
                      "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
                      A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

They need a lot... I say trade the pick for more picks
                        https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

My packers goin 10-6 and losing the first playoff game

Comment

i think they may try and trade back but since thats not an option ill go with lewan

Comment

Ya if Pryors gone let's go right tackle

Comment

Originally posted by Mantix View Post
                                I'd be surprised if the raiders have the discipline to take an OT but it could happen, it's happened before

Maybe they'll take an obscure OLB who's projected to go like 45th overall
                                This is the ravens buddy not the raiders

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X