Clear All

• Re: Official 2014 NBA Playoffs Thread

Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
    first two rounds should be best of 5
    nba wants every dollar they can get though
    farra ra ra ra

Comment

Report:Steve Kerr expects to be offered Kncks coaching job , and will accept it

Comment

I had heat vs rockets in the finals.. okc is really solid aka no weaknesses but I just see them blowing it somehow against the clips.

Lol if the nets lose to the raptors that would be an upset, not the other way around. Heats vs pacers in thd ecf and hockets vs clips in the wcf but I would love to see thunder vs rockets in the wcf

Pacers 4-2
        Heat 4-1
        Nets 4-2
        Bulls 4-2

Spurs 4-0
        Thunder 4-2
        Clips 4-2
        Rockets 4-1
        https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
          Ain't happening this year fuck boy
          If they can get out the West they will.
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

thats his son?
              :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
              Originally posted by EllC
              no fucks given, thats a real nigga
              "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

bout to bet €400 on OKC taking it at 5:1. out of every pre playoffs championship bet in the last 4 years i would've been right every time but i was just too lazy to place bets. i ain't makin the same mistake again.

durant gon go berserk. his time has definitely come. spurs are older than life. lebron is gon choke like he always does. i just hope westbrook can keep it together throughout the playoffs. everything else is easy money

Comment

Nah thats him when he was young

Comment

Top 10 Dunks of the 2013-2014 Season - YouTube

Comment

lol kd will win next yr imo, lebron has to get this one to keep the kobe/mj comparisons alive nd the league will help him get there

miami has no weakness other than the post nd if the refs help em vs the pacers it should be a relatively easy route to the finals

okc is def ready but agree w/ aqua that i can see em maybe blowing it in the 2nd rd, nd esp in the 3rd if they expect kd to carry em throughout

Comment

Originally posted by Polarbear Trylls View Post
                        Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                        first two rounds should be best of 5
                        nba wants every dollar they can get though
                        itd be more exciting with fewer games, theyd get more viewers

Comment

ppl said the spurs are old the past 5-6 years and they always win. this same groups gonna be a 2 seed in 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Breh View Post
                            lol kd will win next yr imo, lebron has to get this one to keep the kobe/mj comparisons alive nd the league will help him get there

miami has no weakness other than the post nd if the refs help em vs the pacers it should be a relatively easy route to the finals

okc is def ready but agree w/ aqua that i can see em maybe blowing it in the 2nd rd, nd esp in the 3rd if they expect kd to carry em throughout
                            Spurs and Clippers would beat the Heat pretty easily tbh, but I think Miami will get lucky and OKC will come out the West.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
                              Originally posted by Breh View Post

Spurs and Clippers would beat the Heat pretty easily tbh, but I think Miami will get lucky and OKC will come out the West.
                              dont think the clippers are ready to take out okc yet, i think theyll win early nd make the series close but lose in 6 or 7

no way the nba lets the spurs into the finals again, almost pos theyll take houston to 7 games nd then gas out after against okc

Comment

but like txtc said, spurs always get called old nd then find a way to win so its a possibility but i rly dont see it happening w/ a healthy kd nd healthy westbrook

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X