HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL THAT BIG KANNON-DIZASTER HAD A FIVE ROUND FREESTYLE BATTLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL THAT BIG KANNON-DIZASTER HAD A FIVE ROUND FREESTYLE BATTLE

feeling pretty fucking sick in my stomach tbh

Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL THAT BIG KANNON-DIZASTER HAD A FIVE ROUND FREESTYLE BAT

rumor has it Diz almost fought big kannon n b magic

Comment

Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL THAT BIG KANNON-DIZASTER HAD A FIVE ROUND FREESTYLE BAT

yeah i heard about it, i wasn't sure if it was BS or not..

i guess it really happened..
      ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Dizaster is fucking bonkers tbh

Comment

^ no hes not

Comment

Horney as hell...
            Originally posted by jdporter
            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty100 View Post
              ^ no hes not
              dude is clearly bipolar or on steroids or some shit

Comment

diz likes men

Comment

clearly no debatables

Comment

i seen a clip of it in the unbias group

both were terrible and saying shit we've heard before

BK was spelling words in the air with his hands and saying shit like "ill let it sing like Lotta Zay"
                    ~Everybody Talkin Bout Fox Aint Tight ~
                    ~And He Only Rap About Hammers ??? Nigga You Got Damn Right ~ - J.FOX

S.O.N.S

Comment

:sleep:

Comment

Diz top 3 OAT

Comment

DIZ was treated like a GOD when he came here in the PHILIPPINES
                          Chris Paul George Karl Landry Fields

Comment

How bout how does it make u feel to have certain niggas be apart of this fuck fest to HAVE to make an account before they watch u lil girls flame each other...LMFAO ...you guy are pathetic

Comment

If u that thirsty grab a Gatorade...and quench your thirst

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X