Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MATH HOFFA RESPONDS TO NORBES & THE U.R.L. MAKING A STAND, NOT PAYING LUX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fAaIe6gIR0

Part 3 of the controversial Interview we had with Math Hoffa. In this part Math Hoffa talks about a prior Interview we had with Street Star Norbes. Math Hoffa responds to a question we asked Street Star Norbes referring to Loaded Lux & Hollow Da Don and why that battle didn't happened on the U.R.L. Math Hoffa also speaks on his return to battle rap. When will Math Hoffa return??? He says battle rap is like a soap opera everybody is doing the same sh*t. Math talks battle rappers stealing lines and much more..
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: MATH HOFFA RESPONDS TO NORBES & THE U.R.L. MAKING A STAND, NOT PAYING LUX

when was hip hop ever fake tbh??
    Originally posted by Purple
    This place isn't your personal hugbox.
    Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
    Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
    :boosieguns:

Comment

BUT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO STOP!?

Comment

I COME WITH HERBS AND SHIT

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO STOP?

THATS MY QUESTION

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO STOP?

Comment

Talking shit and he goes and make Pac Juice.

Comment

Originally posted by hiphopisreal.com View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fAaIe6gIR0

Part 3 of the controversial Interview we had with Math Hoffa. In this part Math Hoffa talks about a prior Interview we had with Street Star Norbes. Math Hoffa responds to a question we asked Street Star Norbes referring to Loaded Lux & Hollow Da Don and why that battle didn't happened on the U.R.L. Math Hoffa also speaks on his return to battle rap. When will Math Hoffa return??? He says battle rap is like a soap opera everybody is doing the same sh*t. Math talks battle rappers stealing lines and much more..
            real shit from Math Hoffa

Comment

My nigga told me keep it simple

Simple simple simple

Comment

math is irrelevant now, be lucky to get a dime of weed to battle again
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz08O...re=c4-overview
                Trenton Silver 18 year old up and comer, 204 battle grounds Winnipeg Represent

Comment

Math is not allowed to comment on any battles in any way, shape or form.

Everyone knows Math will try to snuff Lux as soon as a prop comes out.

Math is bitchmade

Comment

Its need to stop because yall start to get big headed and not performing on a
                    20/40+ K level.

Its happening right now..i cannot remember the last EPIC top tier battle performance after SM2

Its need to stop because yall start to get LAZY and start only doing it for the MONEY/CHECK instead of doing it for the LOVE

PREZ mafia vs Ty law was crazyyy...and they don' t get paid half of what a hitman or conceited gets paid. That's why it needs to stop

You guys loose ya hunger....that's why it needs to stop

The money isn't there...that's why it needs to stop

Even if the money was there...money should not be waisted just because it can
                    and yes..it is WASTE...

mook and Solomon was not a 20K+ battle
                    Hollow vs lux was not a 40K+ battle
                    Charlie vs tsu surf was not a 15k+ battle
                    conceited vs hitman was not a 15K+ battle

we can keep this going...we got all night...we got all night
                    Oblivion

Comment

100% agreed ^^^

Comment

If one should get paid such large sums, it should definitely be performance based.
                        Either that or winner gets all.
                        You gon see some hunger then.

Comment

when that simple track dropping tho? old bottom tier ass nigga, please let me body this old ass clown
                          BOOM

Comment

Originally posted by Ah Di Boom View Post
                            when that simple track dropping tho? old bottom tier ass nigga, please let me body this old ass clown
                            Fuck off bumbaclat

Comment

Hollow vs Lux was worth every penny tho..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X