UFC 191 - Johnson vs Dodson 2 (Title Fight)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UFC 191 - Johnson vs Dodson 2 (Title Fight)

this is a tough decision... both could go either way smh

2 mil on dodson
    2 mil on mir

Comment

is the champ the favorite? i'll put a lot on dodson if he's the underdog,
      i keep making big bets on favorites

Comment

A milli on Arlovski
        TDE

sigpic

Comment

Fuck Mighty Mouse and the flyweight division
          TDE

sigpic

Comment

Even though Dodson was tagging him up and dropping him in the first fight, I see Mighty Mouse pulling out another win. Not sure how. Probably a decision.

Arlovski and Mir is a toss up. Frank's got some nice boxing nowadays but it ain't as crisp as Arlovski's. But Frank's got more than enough power to Duffee him, but I see Arlovski landing the more accurate power shots first.

Rumble beats Jimi, I think. Jimi's got the KO power and boxing accolades but I think Rumble's just too expolosive and he hurts Jimi first.

Definitely think Jan beats Corey. Corey ain't impressed me much since TUF, Jan might be too much for him, might even get himself a finish.

PVZ and Alex Chambers? I could see Paige grinding out another scrappy decision win. At the same time, I could see Chambers grabbing an arm like she did to Curran in the midst of said grindage.

I think Felder might beat Pearson. Pearson's an articulate boxer but Felder hits hard as fuck. I think if he lands a big power shot first (some of that spinning shit), he could hurt Ross to the point of not recovering, scoring a (T)KO in the process. Ross has been getting hurt here and there so I can see him getting wobbled/dropped.

Lineker/Rivera? Two of the hardest hitting smaller guys, I think Rivera outpoints him in a technical boxing match or TKO's him in a first round slugfest.
            "And today on "And Yet It Lived" meet Simian Pathetica, an ape that even evolution passed by."

Comment

hope mir breaks alrovski's leg

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Arlovski on a warpath to the heavyweight title @bbj watch what you say

Comment

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

my body is ready
                    "And today on "And Yet It Lived" meet Simian Pathetica, an ape that even evolution passed by."

Comment

this event gonna be crazy

Comment

5 milli on johnson
                        Originally posted by Purple
                        This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                        Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                        Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                        :boosieguns:

Comment

lets fucking goooo

Comment

you fags watching this shit or not

Comment

yea the ending sucked on that one

Comment

yea that joe riggs comback at the end was dope

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X