ERRYBODY GETTIN SMURKA DURKA'D.
    :hmmmmnah:
    #FREERODY
    #RIPDREW
    #RIPCARL

Comment

Re: SMACK/URL: CHILLA JONES VS PREP

OMG Prep is so fucking bad, Jesus!!!
      "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Chilla 3-0 after 1st round
        "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Is it just me or does chilla have the exact same formula for each battle, he always comes with 4 way homophones... prep around, eric clapton, cd in two, con next, aerosol shit vs math just to name a few, some aassociation wordplay and some kool punches, he don't really ever switch up the flow or the bar combinations or the way he delivers lines, it all becomes boring to me. I feel chilla is consistently good, he's got some creative clever shit but nothing he says is COLD, all his best lines i get that "o that was fire, yeah that was nice" " i never get that disguisted look on my face like i did when i hear bars like "THE BEST SHOOTER STILL IN MY HOOD NIGGA"

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
            Is it just me or does chilla have the exact same formula for each battle, he always comes with 4 way homophones... prep around, eric clapton, cd in two, con next, aerosol shit vs math just to name a few, some aassociation wordplay and some kool punches, he don't really ever switch up the flow or the bar combinations or the way he delivers lines, it all becomes boring to me. I feel chilla is consistently good, he's got some creative clever shit but nothing he says is COLD, all his best lines i get that "o that was fire, yeah that was nice" " i never get that disguisted look on my face like i did when i hear bars like "THE BEST SHOOTER STILL IN MY HOOD NIGGA"
            I used to find him dead boring, he used to scheme forever and nothing more.
            He has punches, smaller and way smarter schemes, some jokes here and there.

I think he improved a lot.

All this shit below is legit crazy:

"I need answers, how I'mma lose to a ****** who be rapping GOOFY / Prep I'm nice with the poker, honest (POCAHONTAS) I'll leave you INSIDE OUT for acting rudely / Intestines TANGLED, against the wall he (WALL-E) FROZEN when I smack his coofie / .'cos you a lad in (ALADDIN) a bow tie claiming you strapped with uzi's / Stop lying king (LION KING) before a shot go bam be(BAMBI)hind your black suzuki / Them CARS UP and BOLT as soon as I give this rat a toolie (RATATOUILLE)"

"I'm a vet, how could you (JEW) not see(NAZI), so why stick a (SWASTIKA) bullet in the clip and blast chambers / Fuck with the hollow 'cos (HOLOCAUST), the bullet ate off(ADOLF) his face 'cos y'all tried to GAS CHAMBERS"

"You wanna send a cap 'den plant it (CAPTAIN PLANET), I'm too damn prepared / Enough HEART, when (WIND) it's war to (WATER) FIRE, so I hope your EARTH standing clear / 'cos my gun so big, FIVE RINGS - will make the planet tear (PLANETEER)"

Comment

We all lost. Waiting for an actual battle

Comment

big crowds fuck up battles,there's no way around it

shame tho,chilla had 3 great rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Metroplexwashere View Post
                  Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
                  Prep won the third pretty clearly imo, got washed in the first two though

pretty boring battle overall, 40 minute battles <<<
                  Prep had half a good round for his 3rd. Not a clear win for the 3rd. If anything thats the only round that could be "debatable". Plus his rebuttals werent that fire like people made them out to be. This asswhooping the boy took will probably make him better. Nigga damn near forgot his lines in the 2nd rd too.
                  not saying prep's third was super crazy or anything, i just thought chilla's third was kinda shit

Comment

I have never EVER seen a battle rapper get stopped so many damn times in between their rounds.

Chilla is the Leonardo Da Vinci of battle rap.

Whoever on this thread is saying Chilla was good but it's not his greatest or he had better showings or trying to say someone else said a bar similar, can go fuck themselves. Bunch of cornballs!!

Comment

Votes for Prep brought to you Courtesy of Prep, NuNu and Norbes's headknot

Comment

Originally posted by Spect3r View Post
                        Originally posted by BORIS View Post
                        I used to find him dead boring, he used to scheme forever and nothing more.
                        He has punches, smaller and way smarter schemes, some jokes here and there.

I think he improved a lot.

All this shit below is legit crazy:

"I need answers, how I'mma lose to a ****** who be rapping GOOFY / Prep I'm nice with the poker, honest (POCAHONTAS) I'll leave you INSIDE OUT for acting rudely / Intestines TANGLED, against the wall he (WALL-E) FROZEN when I smack his coofie / .'cos you a lad in (ALADDIN) a bow tie claiming you strapped with uzi's / Stop lying king (LION KING) before a shot go bam be(BAMBI)hind your black suzuki / Them CARS UP and BOLT as soon as I give this rat a toolie (RATATOUILLE)"

"I'm a vet, how could you (JEW) not see(NAZI), so why stick a (SWASTIKA) bullet in the clip and blast chambers / Fuck with the hollow 'cos (HOLOCAUST), the bullet ate off(ADOLF) his face 'cos y'all tried to GAS CHAMBERS"

"You wanna send a cap 'den plant it (CAPTAIN PLANET), I'm too damn prepared / Enough HEART, when (WIND) it's war to (WATER) FIRE, so I hope your EARTH standing clear / 'cos my gun so big, FIVE RINGS - will make the planet tear (PLANETEER)"

Real Shit, Chilla is one of the only battlers that I see bending elements in Battle Rap. You cant find an original way to Deconstruct his style anymore. JC and Math Hoffa had the best efforts and Chilla Schemed his way out of it in stellar fashion. Prep is the biggest victim of his to date for underpreparing for it and sticking to his substance template

Comment

When Chilla did the leeway/Lee way line I reacted!

The only time Chilla was ass was when he impersonated Tay Roc (cos Tay Roc sucks)

Prep got humbled

URL crowd just interrupted and ruined three of the best schemes of all time

Comment

Love how every1 was hating chiller about 2 month ago but now he's the greatest... He's been on a killin spree for about a year?

Comment

Yeah that shit is NICE but it's not HARD. I just don't get that feel from chilla's material, of course he has improved, he had to, i need more shit like "THIS THE TRY ME FACE" that was the hardest shit he ever said imo.

Comment

Bluray Ray killed Prep already. Don't get that feel from either Prep or Chilla

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUEU6uowtyY"]PIT FIGHTS BATTLE LEAGUE : WWC: PREP VS BLURAY BLA - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X