• Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
    ight peace out beyond it was real
    I said, if Trill's not in than I'm noddin'

learn to slow it down, fucking loser
    http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
    "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
    A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

edit that post again ill slap u silly nh

Comment

falcs gonna dominate this year. last year was an anomaly, defense gonna step the fuck up, and i swear to fuckin god, matt ryan is that boy

julio always hurt or some shit, but he still top 5 receivers in it. roddy a monster, always will be, and don't talk about steve jackson. woulda fucked the seahawks up last year too. that defense better. matty elite. dirty birds takin it all this year

Comment

niggas stay wit delusions

Comment

Like hardcore Raider fans.
            http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
            "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
            A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

sorry [MENTION=3417]Bootleg Skin[/MENTION]
              but I think Raiders going to do better than the falcons, their D will always be too weak to compete.
              Raiders improved & picked up some good players

Comment

me an skin already had this discussion, thers atleast a 70% chance either oak wins more or atleast ties the falcs this year

Comment

I think oak > atl this year.. Idk why people are hyping up the falcons nothing new coming from them

Comment

lmao raiders got the hardest schedule of all 32 theyre finishing dead last

falcons goin 9-7 to be generous matt ryan sucks

Raiders improved & picked up some good players

lol which ones dude

Comment

Shout out to Trill for quitting before the year starts. Saves us the surprise of his mid-season temper tantrum. Bill Cocoa ducking me. Feel free to start referring to me as Ice-T, cause Cocoa been my bitch.

I could give two shits how many Eagles fans are in this league. I base my picks on value, not homerism. That's why I was so dominate last year. I actually prefer not to have Eagles on my squad. Then theirs no emotion involved.

As for Joey, he'll be exposed when the time is right.

Lets Go!!!!
                      Bill O'Reilly-Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                        me an skin already had this discussion, thers atleast a 70% chance either oak wins more or atleast ties the falcs this year
                        Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                        you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                        Originally posted by Craig
                        i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                          lmao raiders got the hardest schedule of all 32 theyre finishing dead last
                          nooo
                          Colts clearly got the hardest schedule. broncos the first week,
                          got to play the nfc east and afc north. as well as the patriots.
                          who's schedule is harder than that joey?
                          toughest schedule by far

Comment

colts play titans twice jags twice texans twice all 3 teams are shit

they also play the cowboys, redskins, giants, steelers and browns, 5 more shit teams

their only challenges are ravens broncos eagles patriots and bengals

colts arguably got the easiest schedule

Comment

@ Joey
                              they picked up jones drew, tuck, james jones, they arguably had the best offseason pickups, other than getting schaub

Comment

all those ppl are over 30 at least mjd will be by mid season same with woodley etc

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X