• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official State Which Team You Rep Before The Season Starts Thread

Giants!
    Originally posted by Jellyfish
    Originally posted by Bob Is My Name
    me and my homies get cash together thats hour money
    no I said me and my homies legs clash together thats ow my knee!
    :drakecrown:

Comment

BEARS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Cocoa
        Originally posted by roddy View Post
        Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
        Originally posted by mdesanto View Post
        Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
        I AINT NO FUCKIN DEVILS FAN U BASTID!!!!! ive had this convo multiple times...in new jersey there are two fans...devils/nets/jets/giants/mets fans who are from NORTH JERSEY...then u got the SOUTH JERSEY people who root for philly teams...its all about location tbh. i live 20-30 mins from the philly stadiums and i live about 2.5 hours from the meadowlands. so growing up when they only played the "local" game on TV the local game for my region of SOUTH JERSEY would play the eagles games rather than the giants or jets games because more people from SJ will make the trip to see the eagles being as they are so close. so growing up it was all about the eagles.

its pretty simple actually... the picture box played eagles games so i grew up to love the eagles because i knew i cold go there when i got old enough. PLEASE dont ever lump me in with those NORTH JERSEY met devil fan dickheads... i didnt do nothin to u for u to insult me so viciously.

So ur a flyers fan.. Glad we got that out of the way

I only said it cause i have family in nj who like the eagles & root for the devils so half the year i wanna fight em other half i cheer with them
        lmfao yea man im die hard philly everything, i was at the world series parade and the 94 world series n i went to the birds NFC championship game n the flyers/blackhawks stanley cup...i never really been to a big time SIXERS game...mainly because there hasnt BEEN a big sixers game...lol...but yea bro i was pretty offended by the "hes a devils fan" comment. i hope i didnt come across too harsh. gotta keep that brotherly love.

GO BIRDS!!!!
        So you just gonna diss the Iverson era huh bitch? Yal Germantown niggas crack me up. You ain't no Philly fan nigga. Philly don't even fuck with Jersey frfr. Got the nerve to say sixers ain't have no big games. Did they not make it to the finals nigga? Was Ai not the most polarizing sports figure for a solid 10 years? Fuck u was at when Ai was dropping 40 a night? No big games my ass you fake flutie ass foreigner. Ya Philly pass is revoked

Ownership of Team Phillyfag switched from Mojo to Ggyea to Roddy in ONE DAM THREAD
        Nobody from Jersey can be the captain of Team Philly.
        Giant Squid 3-0

Follow the buzzards.

Comment

[MENTION=9582]mdesanto[/MENTION] is my pick.
          Giant Squid 3-0

Follow the buzzards.

Comment

• Re: NFL Preseason Thread

I see all my shit getting deleted ITT.
            Giant Squid 3-0

Follow the buzzards.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake Junt View Post
              [MENTION=9582]mdesanto[/MENTION] is my pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Breh View Post
                Lol @ ppl not knowin way overrated means

If ppl are claimin ur top 5 when u should be top 10 objectively then u are still overrated
                He said dawkins was overrated in general, not that we were overrating him.

He was one of the best safeties oat no matter whos opinion says what thats a fact, there is no "overrating" his stats are up there with the best and other than that he did a lot more for his team/city than most other greats.

Comment

But not ed reed

Comment

Originally posted by Breh View Post
                    Lol @ ppl not knowin way overrated means

If ppl are claimin ur top 5 when u should be top 10 objectively then u are still overrated
                    He said dawkins was overrated in general, not that we were overrating him.

He was one of the best safeties oat no matter whos opinion says what thats a fact, there is no "overrating" his stats are up there with the best and other than that he did a lot more for his team/city than most other greats.
                    overrated in general means generally people consider him to be better than he actually was
                    general consensus of u being top 5 when ur rly top 10 means ur overrated generally

stop tryna argue semantics w/ me, dudes obv a good player, now leave me alone

Comment

When's our draft?
                      Originally posted by SpadeCooley
                      Thrillhouse top five on the internet right now, repped.

Comment

http://www.rep-am.com/articles/2014/...nfl/820980.txt

That could be interesting

Comment

larry csonka>>>
                          #ROOGANG
                          #LOVEFORCE
                          #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

Reed still would shit on Dawkins in whatever category you think he would have benefited from knock it off
                            Originally posted by Wreckless
                            I would have rather been black than an orphan
                            https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

• Hard Knocks starts tonight

no fucks given the falcons gotta be the worst team to get featured

matt ryan sucks dick forever

Comment

• Re: Hard Knocks starts tonight

:memphis:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X