Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official State Which Team You Rep Before The Season Starts Thread

Originally posted by mdesanto View Post
    And nah im on vacation in wildwood till aug 9th [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION] first year in a while that i havent gone

word i was just down wildwood wit the chick last weekend... we didnt stay or anything just a day stay. bt yea i feel ya i used to go to lehigh valley n check out practice. ive only been to lehigh like 3 times. and i been to chips open practice last year and im goin back this year.... be safe down there bro. wildwood gets kinda crazy sometimes...lol usually when i got the fam wit me we go to OCEAN CITY cause its dry and there aint nobody down there actic a fool nah mean?

and dude i didnt know much about this momah kid but im watching highlight tapes and kid is a fuckin MONSTER!!!!! i could easily see him replacing avant as the 3rd down 4th wideout... ntil he develops into what hes gonna be. either way its a very exciting time to be a eagles fan!!!
    WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
    gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
      I AINT NO FUCKIN DEVILS FAN U BASTID!!!!! ive had this convo multiple times...in new jersey there are two fans...devils/nets/jets/giants/mets fans who are from NORTH JERSEY...then u got the SOUTH JERSEY people who root for philly teams...its all about location tbh. i live 20-30 mins from the philly stadiums and i live about 2.5 hours from the meadowlands. so growing up when they only played the "local" game on TV the local game for my region of SOUTH JERSEY would play the eagles games rather than the giants or jets games because more people from SJ will make the trip to see the eagles being as they are so close. so growing up it was all about the eagles.

its pretty simple actually... the picture box played eagles games so i grew up to love the eagles because i knew i cold go there when i got old enough. PLEASE dont ever lump me in with those NORTH JERSEY met devil fan dickheads... i didnt do nothin to u for u to insult me so viciously.
      just out chea tryina eat and i see these dude making these wild ass statements that only the most seasoned hater could ever mutter out their mouth. that shit pissed me off. i dont get mad a lot on this site as i know what its all about now. but sometimes ppl need to be checked...

ill accept the position of new "king of philly fans" as this outdated and obviously inferior "fan" continues to view an 8 team league with 5 of the teams being called the "ROUGHNECKS". u cant be a fan of football in my country if ur country cant even think of their own team names. canadians knowledge of football is that of ur being a "fan" of course its kinda cute and its cool to always have someone to watch the game with. but its clear they just watch the guys run and catch. they dk whats happening and then they get too high or drunk on night and mutter something along the lines of "brian dawkins was always overrated"

sheeeesh...people these days are delusional.
      lmfao yea man im die hard philly everything, i was at the world series parade and the 94 world series n i went to the birds NFC championship game n the flyers/blackhawks stanley cup...i never really been to a big time SIXERS game...mainly because there hasnt BEEN a big sixers game...lol...but yea bro i was pretty offended by the "hes a devils fan" comment. i hope i didnt come across too harsh. gotta keep that brotherly love.

GO BIRDS!!!!
      this is what i tried telling these fuckin bozos but they refse to listen...reed had the best LB core ever assembled so all he had to do was run around playing center field...who was more feared on the field? dawkins or reed? cause i got a 15 minute highlight reel of dawkins knocking ppl the fuck out...all reed has is a 4 minute interception return highlight reel...they are different players. reed is a better pass defender...dawkins is a better run stopper. two different type of players...one who runs around playing center field, and one who will knocke ur fucking head off to get the ball from u...one who gets his hair n nails did at the same korean barber shop and one who hasnt brshed his teeth in 15 years....ed reed is a typical MIAMI draftee...a bunch of hype and swag for doing the job that countless other ppl have done before u. b dawk was one of the most feared DEFENDERS <not just safetys> in the league. NOOOOBODY thought twice about going over the middle when reed was back there. the worst thats gonna happen is ur gonna throw an INT....when b dawk was roaming aroun ud lose ur helmet and consciousness fuckin around over the middle.

in todays game with the refs calling pussy ass calls evertime a defender lays the lumber on somebody then yea ed reed would be considered the better safety...bt in A MANS GAME of football id much rather have somebody whos gonna light somebody the fuck up than somebody who might return an interception every single day.

ed reed is a great player and id never take that from him. but to say hes better than b dawk is just wrong. pure and simple.
      im a fucking BEAST on the msg boards...yall mah fuckers invited a caged animal into this league...worst decision of r lives!!!!! 2014-15 OTBVA champion = SouthJerseyPondRats

clearly.

and im not one of these...let the computer pick my team and log in once a week to set my lieup guy. im a very aktive player and i think yall will be happy for adding me. i am much obliged to whoever vouched for me to get me in. i wont be back next season tho as i will mop the fucking floor with every single one of yall til yall get tired of seeing the PondRats on top and rep[lace me with an easier to defeat/d feet opponent.
      hed be banned for life for this hit on crumpler...<fun fact #20> i was at this game and other than losing my virginity this is the most excited ive ever been in my fucking life!!!! i have a framed picture of this hit with b dawks signature on it. he was so pumped to sign the picture he asked to take a pic WITH ME and the picture!!!!! i was so fucking pumped that WEAPON X WANTED A PICTURE WITH ME!!!!!!!!! that shit was so dope.
      HAHAHAHAH my "philly pass" has been revoked from some quakertown gangsta! FOH mdude... u are right tho. i just didnt go to the NBA finals when AI took em there. u are right tho cuz. AI was the most polarizing figure in the nba and set many of the trends that contine today, fancy hairdoos, neck tats, all around swag, arm sleeves...AI was the fuckin man and u were right to attack me. i apologize. AI was the fuckin man.
      this is the yea that GAPERNICK gets exposed as doofus. dude has more rushing yards than passing yards...thats cute for ur first 17 or 18 games. but a defense can only carry a mediocre quarterback for so long before they get too old. GAP is a fucking system qb. hes got a rag arm and couldnt hit water if he fell out of a boat if it was running a cros route...dude cant even make a 20yd out route from the opposite hash without it being taken to the house. GAP will be exposed this year. MARK MY WORDS!!!!
      LMFAOOOOO MOTHER FCKING RIGHT FOOL!!!!

foles is about to shit on the nfc east this year. with all those weapons he has at his disposal he should easily crack 4k yds. and he dosent throw picks so thats a bonus too...dude is just a machine. another texas badass quarterback...must be something in the water out there. all the stud QBs hail from texas or eastern pennsylvania.

alex smith woulda been decent in this 9ers system but they got a hard on for GAPERNICK since harbagh didnt draft smith. it looks like a good move now. and prolly is the best move for the team because they had to trasition from smith sooner or later..so why not do it when ur defense is fucking AWESOME and can give the QB the breaks he needs to be able to grow into his role...but i do think GAP will be exposed by the end of this season and possibly not even be the starter anymore...but then again they just resigned him for a million years...IIRC they got him on a 360 slave deal tho. they can basically cut him for free for the next 4 or 5 years. idk the exact details but i do know that its a TERRIFIIC deal for the 9ers and it gives em hella flexibility. foles will have a better season than GAP and thats a certainty. like death n taxes.
      jason avant is one of my favorite eagles players of this era...he was mr clutch and had countless big catches. but IAH how mch are they gonna miss him really? idk if were even gonna notice hes not there...as for jackson, it was something that had to be done. every catch he made he thought he deserved more money for it. they literally just redid his deal two yrs ago and hes already crying about a new deal. plus hes running around like a fucking baby everytime he dont get the ball tossed 80yds downfield<cause god forbid he ever goes over the middle and dosent just run either a screen or a fly route> so hes standing in the right side of the end zone 80 yds from the QB whos on the left fucking hash mark...dude is a fuckin cancer and the eagles wont miss a beat without him...

as to sproles...if the eagles can get a consistent run game out of the singleback formation its gonna be HELLA TROUBLE for defenses.... if they line up in a normal "I" formation or split back or whatever has 2 backs in it and motion sproles out to the flat and run with shady its gonna open up sproles in motion and its gonna be dam near impossible to stop them both....its a big if, but IF they can get that singleback/motion formation working its gonna be a nightmare for opposing d coordinators.

AB SO FUCKING LOUTELY brother man!!!! i am so fucking hype for this season. by the end of last season i was so fucking fed up with d10 being a little pussy that i dont even care even a little bit that hes not here...IAH id rather lose 3 more games this year and be rid of that cancer than let him continue to show up nicky football and undercut his development because he was butt buddies with vick and he got all butt hurt when the eagles moved on from him. then he wants to go to WASHINGTON like thats gonna make philly fans scared of a punk ass redskins team with a rag arm qb wqho already blew a tire and relies EXCLUSIVELY on his feet to get the job done. eagles are gonna win the east by id say 4 games... sweeping the east is a given IMO. MAAYYYYBE lose one game out of the 6 they play in division. its a fuckin wrap already.... all we gotta do is sit back and wait for january now
      i get what ur sayin with whos huff and matthews and i also agree that riley was benifitted from being on d10s team...but with maclin back and huff and matthews <rookies> and their flat out speed i think between those 3 they will EASILY replace 10s production. and who knows maybe they have the next 10 in huff or matthews. too early to tell...also too early to give a shit...eagles gonna mop the east up easily. they just need to practice this whole season on getting in a groove and take it to the playoffs. the whole regular season is a scrimmage IMO.
      gonna be tough to top the 08 birds when TO was beastin cats everygame...but i hope ur right bro. what if huff AND matthews turn into studs bro? how amazing would that be. i could see coop getting the short end of the stick. im not super thrilled with coop anyway. hes a good wideout. nothing special tho. one of the two draft picks are gonna turn into a stud...but WHAT IF both do??? dude well be so fucking stacked on offense.!!!! shit is givin me a SEMI right now just thinking about it.
      yea buddy...speed offense is what chips game is all about...only drawback is that the defense is on the field so much that they tire out by the end of the game...but if the birds are putting up 28-33 pts a game there aint many teams that can score with them even on a tired defense... but eventually it will break down in the playooffs when defense matters...this could be a classic year for the birs man! im so hype right now.
      word i was just down wildwood wit the chick last weekend... we didnt stay or anything just a day stay. bt yea i feel ya i used to go to lehigh valley n check out practice. ive only been to lehigh like 3 times. and i been to chips open practice last year and im goin back this year.... be safe down there bro. wildwood gets kinda crazy sometimes...lol usually when i got the fam wit me we go to OCEAN CITY cause its dry and there aint nobody down there actic a fool nah mean?

and dude i didnt know much about this momah kid but im watching highlight tapes and kid is a fuckin MONSTER!!!!! i could easily see him replacing avant as the 3rd down 4th wideout... ntil he develops into what hes gonna be. either way its a very exciting time to be a eagles fan!!!

Whats it like being this passionately autistic all 30yrs of your life?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
        Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
        I AINT NO FUCKIN DEVILS FAN U BASTID!!!!! ive had this convo multiple times...in new jersey there are two fans...devils/nets/jets/giants/mets fans who are from NORTH JERSEY...then u got the SOUTH JERSEY people who root for philly teams...its all about location tbh. i live 20-30 mins from the philly stadiums and i live about 2.5 hours from the meadowlands. so growing up when they only played the "local" game on TV the local game for my region of SOUTH JERSEY would play the eagles games rather than the giants or jets games because more people from SJ will make the trip to see the eagles being as they are so close. so growing up it was all about the eagles.

its pretty simple actually... the picture box played eagles games so i grew up to love the eagles because i knew i cold go there when i got old enough. PLEASE dont ever lump me in with those NORTH JERSEY met devil fan dickheads... i didnt do nothin to u for u to insult me so viciously.
        just out chea tryina eat and i see these dude making these wild ass statements that only the most seasoned hater could ever mutter out their mouth. that shit pissed me off. i dont get mad a lot on this site as i know what its all about now. but sometimes ppl need to be checked...

ill accept the position of new "king of philly fans" as this outdated and obviously inferior "fan" continues to view an 8 team league with 5 of the teams being called the "ROUGHNECKS". u cant be a fan of football in my country if ur country cant even think of their own team names. canadians knowledge of football is that of ur being a "fan" of course its kinda cute and its cool to always have someone to watch the game with. but its clear they just watch the guys run and catch. they dk whats happening and then they get too high or drunk on night and mutter something along the lines of "brian dawkins was always overrated"

sheeeesh...people these days are delusional.
        lmfao yea man im die hard philly everything, i was at the world series parade and the 94 world series n i went to the birds NFC championship game n the flyers/blackhawks stanley cup...i never really been to a big time SIXERS game...mainly because there hasnt BEEN a big sixers game...lol...but yea bro i was pretty offended by the "hes a devils fan" comment. i hope i didnt come across too harsh. gotta keep that brotherly love.

GO BIRDS!!!!
        this is what i tried telling these fuckin bozos but they refse to listen...reed had the best LB core ever assembled so all he had to do was run around playing center field...who was more feared on the field? dawkins or reed? cause i got a 15 minute highlight reel of dawkins knocking ppl the fuck out...all reed has is a 4 minute interception return highlight reel...they are different players. reed is a better pass defender...dawkins is a better run stopper. two different type of players...one who runs around playing center field, and one who will knocke ur fucking head off to get the ball from u...one who gets his hair n nails did at the same korean barber shop and one who hasnt brshed his teeth in 15 years....ed reed is a typical MIAMI draftee...a bunch of hype and swag for doing the job that countless other ppl have done before u. b dawk was one of the most feared DEFENDERS <not just safetys> in the league. NOOOOBODY thought twice about going over the middle when reed was back there. the worst thats gonna happen is ur gonna throw an INT....when b dawk was roaming aroun ud lose ur helmet and consciousness fuckin around over the middle.

in todays game with the refs calling pussy ass calls evertime a defender lays the lumber on somebody then yea ed reed would be considered the better safety...bt in A MANS GAME of football id much rather have somebody whos gonna light somebody the fuck up than somebody who might return an interception every single day.

ed reed is a great player and id never take that from him. but to say hes better than b dawk is just wrong. pure and simple.
        im a fucking BEAST on the msg boards...yall mah fuckers invited a caged animal into this league...worst decision of r lives!!!!! 2014-15 OTBVA champion = SouthJerseyPondRats

clearly.

and im not one of these...let the computer pick my team and log in once a week to set my lieup guy. im a very aktive player and i think yall will be happy for adding me. i am much obliged to whoever vouched for me to get me in. i wont be back next season tho as i will mop the fucking floor with every single one of yall til yall get tired of seeing the PondRats on top and rep[lace me with an easier to defeat/d feet opponent.
        hed be banned for life for this hit on crumpler...<fun fact #20> i was at this game and other than losing my virginity this is the most excited ive ever been in my fucking life!!!! i have a framed picture of this hit with b dawks signature on it. he was so pumped to sign the picture he asked to take a pic WITH ME and the picture!!!!! i was so fucking pumped that WEAPON X WANTED A PICTURE WITH ME!!!!!!!!! that shit was so dope.
        HAHAHAHAH my "philly pass" has been revoked from some quakertown gangsta! FOH mdude... u are right tho. i just didnt go to the NBA finals when AI took em there. u are right tho cuz. AI was the most polarizing figure in the nba and set many of the trends that contine today, fancy hairdoos, neck tats, all around swag, arm sleeves...AI was the fuckin man and u were right to attack me. i apologize. AI was the fuckin man.
        this is the yea that GAPERNICK gets exposed as doofus. dude has more rushing yards than passing yards...thats cute for ur first 17 or 18 games. but a defense can only carry a mediocre quarterback for so long before they get too old. GAP is a fucking system qb. hes got a rag arm and couldnt hit water if he fell out of a boat if it was running a cros route...dude cant even make a 20yd out route from the opposite hash without it being taken to the house. GAP will be exposed this year. MARK MY WORDS!!!!
        LMFAOOOOO MOTHER FCKING RIGHT FOOL!!!!

foles is about to shit on the nfc east this year. with all those weapons he has at his disposal he should easily crack 4k yds. and he dosent throw picks so thats a bonus too...dude is just a machine. another texas badass quarterback...must be something in the water out there. all the stud QBs hail from texas or eastern pennsylvania.

alex smith woulda been decent in this 9ers system but they got a hard on for GAPERNICK since harbagh didnt draft smith. it looks like a good move now. and prolly is the best move for the team because they had to trasition from smith sooner or later..so why not do it when ur defense is fucking AWESOME and can give the QB the breaks he needs to be able to grow into his role...but i do think GAP will be exposed by the end of this season and possibly not even be the starter anymore...but then again they just resigned him for a million years...IIRC they got him on a 360 slave deal tho. they can basically cut him for free for the next 4 or 5 years. idk the exact details but i do know that its a TERRIFIIC deal for the 9ers and it gives em hella flexibility. foles will have a better season than GAP and thats a certainty. like death n taxes.
        jason avant is one of my favorite eagles players of this era...he was mr clutch and had countless big catches. but IAH how mch are they gonna miss him really? idk if were even gonna notice hes not there...as for jackson, it was something that had to be done. every catch he made he thought he deserved more money for it. they literally just redid his deal two yrs ago and hes already crying about a new deal. plus hes running around like a fucking baby everytime he dont get the ball tossed 80yds downfield<cause god forbid he ever goes over the middle and dosent just run either a screen or a fly route> so hes standing in the right side of the end zone 80 yds from the QB whos on the left fucking hash mark...dude is a fuckin cancer and the eagles wont miss a beat without him...

as to sproles...if the eagles can get a consistent run game out of the singleback formation its gonna be HELLA TROUBLE for defenses.... if they line up in a normal "I" formation or split back or whatever has 2 backs in it and motion sproles out to the flat and run with shady its gonna open up sproles in motion and its gonna be dam near impossible to stop them both....its a big if, but IF they can get that singleback/motion formation working its gonna be a nightmare for opposing d coordinators.

AB SO FUCKING LOUTELY brother man!!!! i am so fucking hype for this season. by the end of last season i was so fucking fed up with d10 being a little pussy that i dont even care even a little bit that hes not here...IAH id rather lose 3 more games this year and be rid of that cancer than let him continue to show up nicky football and undercut his development because he was butt buddies with vick and he got all butt hurt when the eagles moved on from him. then he wants to go to WASHINGTON like thats gonna make philly fans scared of a punk ass redskins team with a rag arm qb wqho already blew a tire and relies EXCLUSIVELY on his feet to get the job done. eagles are gonna win the east by id say 4 games... sweeping the east is a given IMO. MAAYYYYBE lose one game out of the 6 they play in division. its a fuckin wrap already.... all we gotta do is sit back and wait for january now
        i get what ur sayin with whos huff and matthews and i also agree that riley was benifitted from being on d10s team...but with maclin back and huff and matthews <rookies> and their flat out speed i think between those 3 they will EASILY replace 10s production. and who knows maybe they have the next 10 in huff or matthews. too early to tell...also too early to give a shit...eagles gonna mop the east up easily. they just need to practice this whole season on getting in a groove and take it to the playoffs. the whole regular season is a scrimmage IMO.
        gonna be tough to top the 08 birds when TO was beastin cats everygame...but i hope ur right bro. what if huff AND matthews turn into studs bro? how amazing would that be. i could see coop getting the short end of the stick. im not super thrilled with coop anyway. hes a good wideout. nothing special tho. one of the two draft picks are gonna turn into a stud...but WHAT IF both do??? dude well be so fucking stacked on offense.!!!! shit is givin me a SEMI right now just thinking about it.
        yea buddy...speed offense is what chips game is all about...only drawback is that the defense is on the field so much that they tire out by the end of the game...but if the birds are putting up 28-33 pts a game there aint many teams that can score with them even on a tired defense... but eventually it will break down in the playooffs when defense matters...this could be a classic year for the birs man! im so hype right now.

Whats it like being this passionately autistic all 30yrs of your life?
        34 years sucka and it didnt take me longer to type my gggyeagraphs as it did for u to photoshop a raiders jersey on a alligator...lmfao we all have quirks good buddy. i like to type a lot. idk how to photoshop or id put my passion to better uses.
        WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
        gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Ya know thats true, imma take that L..

Comment

got high hopes for the Pepper/Clay combo
            "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
            - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
            - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

I've never read a wall of gggyea text until today. I've always assumed their would be something of value buried within the 2000 keystrokes. I was wrong.

I'm looking forward to making you look stupid all season. You're such a homer.

Comment

Holy fuck!

I thought gggyea would be good for the league because he'd piss off Trill. This fucking guy though...

I hope theirs enough evidence to separate me from these homers. It's hard to take your opinions serious when you can't separate your Eagles love from clear cut fact. It's so easy to see that Reed was better than Dawkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                  cant believe theres no steelers fans
                  I love the steelers too. Never watched much oilers so when they left I cheered the steel curtain all day cus my that's my pops team. I'm texans all day now but I can't front I do have a black and yellow houston hat that I wear whenever texans play Pitt like Angelina Jolie.

Fuck Neil o donnell and anyone who loved him

Comment

Mojo and Danny the only eagles fans I respect

Comment

Giants

Comment

i dont really have a team nh i just like dope matchups [MENTION=5003]Joey Drama[/MENTION] [MENTION=3282]Rich Homie $wamp[/MENTION]

sounds gay but we dont have a team here and i never liked the cowboys chiefs etc

thats why i like pro tho, i dont really get mad at anything and can enjoy the love of the game :fag:

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

don't know anything about american handball so sign me up for whatever team has the most white players
                          http://www.ybig.ie/forum/uploads/280...qhZ1o_c2PM.jpg

Comment

RAVENS!

Comment

Just drafted mock to the Raiders, welcome to the team.

Comment

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X