Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official State Which Team You Rep Before The Season Starts Thread

Originally posted by Sea Lohs View Post
    I know so many niggas jumped on the Seahawks bandwagon last year..... Seahawks back to back Champions
    Aren't u from Cali thoa?

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
      Holy fuck!

I thought gggyea would be good for the league because he'd piss off Trill. This fucking guy though...

I hope theirs enough evidence to separate me from these homers. It's hard to take your opinions serious when you can't separate your Eagles love from clear cut fact. It's so easy to see that Reed was better than Dawkins.
      Clear cut fact = something that has been debated for a decade?

Keep going

Comment

Tbf there's tons of things that should b clear fact that have been debated for years

Comment

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

I've never read a wall of gggyea text until today. I've always assumed their would be something of value buried within the 2000 keystrokes. I was wrong.

I'm looking forward to making you look stupid all season. You're such a homer.
          No matter the case... Being an eagles fan & calling dawkins overrated just doesnt go together

Comment

[MENTION=9582]mdesanto[/MENTION] [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION] Birds ready to start ridin' luxury all over these niggas' defenses.
            Giant Squid 3-0

Follow the buzzards.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake Junt View Post
              [MENTION=9582]mdesanto[/MENTION] [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION] Birds ready to start ridin' luxury all over these niggas' defenses.

Gonna be a helluva season

Comment

Originally posted by mdesanto View Post
                I've never read a wall of gggyea text until today. I've always assumed their would be something of value buried within the 2000 keystrokes. I was wrong.

I'm looking forward to making you look stupid all season. You're such a homer.
                No matter the case... Being an eagles fan & calling dawkins overrated just doesnt go together
                Dawkins is pretty much the messiah of Philadelphia. The man turned water into wine and Michael Lewis into a good player in the secondary...when Dawkins was with him at least.
                Giant Squid 3-0

Follow the buzzards.

Comment

Dawkins is philly.. Any eagles fan should be able to tell u that

Comment

• Re: OFFICIAL NFL 2014 PREDICTION/HYPE THREAD

Originally posted by mdesanto View Post
                    Damn u got the texans > colts for afc south? Dunno.. I think the texans miss the wildcard by a game tbh
                    It depends entirely on the quarterback play (which, granted, is a huge variable) but I think so. They're only a year removed from winning the division and Schaub leaving is addition by subtraction. If Fitzpatrick is a solid enough game manager and Foster stays healthy then I think they'll be back. The defense is nasty and even with Andre Johnson's issues they have him backed up by a returning DeAndre Hopkins who I think is gonna make big strides this year. I could also be totally wrong but with that defense and Bill O'Brien coming in I wouldn't doubt it at all.
                    Giant Squid 3-0

Follow the buzzards.

Comment

• Re: OFFICIAL NFL 2014 PREDICTION/HYPE THREAD

Originally posted by larry word View Post
                      packers wont make sb imo
                      The smart money is definitely on the Seahawks and the 49ers but I think Green Bay can do it. They would have been much better situated last year had Rodgers and Cobb not been hurt, and both are healthy coming into the season as far as I know. I never think the favorites will win the Super Bowl, thus my predictions.
                      Giant Squid 3-0

Follow the buzzards.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...5-million-deal

Is this real life?
                        Giant Squid 3-0

Follow the buzzards.

Comment

Jesus he doesnt deserve that

Comment

Think I'm gonna be a Saints/Chiefs fan this year tbh.
                            sigpic

Comment

EAGLES NIGGA

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
                                EAGLES NIGGA

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X