• Show
Clear All

• Re: Thursdays Preseason Game Preds

bout to smoke some beer n embrace this content

Comment

• Re: league prep thread

done

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
      you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
      Originally posted by Craig
      i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

• Re: NFL fags

Giant Squid 3-0

Follow the buzzards.

Comment

• Re: ATLANTA FALCONS HARD KNOCKS DOEP DOCUMENTARY STARTS TONIGHT!!!

9-7 imo

Comment

White folks losin

Comment

genos the way to go theres no point in starting vick durin the regular season. curious if decker can get 1k yards this year considering hes rly their only good wr

isnt browner suspended for the 1st few games? pats defense is too sick

49ers defense is ass without bowman n aldon ppl still think its the 2nd best overall its literally the worst in their division. also we gotta drop tyrod taylor its his last year and we drafted wenning as a backup qb no way were keeping 3 qbs. wanna see daniels more than smith apparently hes suckin so far

dalton sucks, chiefs lost 3/5 o line starters + mccluster their offense will strugle badly thru the season

rly doubt frail harvin will be returning kicks this year unless its a situation where they need a good return

cowboys offense is sick as long as romos healthy. defense is the worst in the league so alot of fantasy points gonna come from em. wanna see terrence williams n cole beasley nh

Comment

jake matthews is lookin real good nh

really nothin worth following with the falcons idk why their on hard knocks

julio >>>>>>>

Comment

No lie, Browns would have been more interesting, but i'm glad I get to see my team tonight

White folks losin

Comment

• Re: Bill Cocoa's Official FUCK CHAD SCONER Thread 2014 FULL HD Edition

Comment

i added a few more, just change title to week 1 instead of thursday and ill keep editing them in, got some shit to to atm

Comment

White folks losin

Comment

Comment

Oh no i've angered a bunch of organik loving football fags with my sick modding and real ass lyrics

What are you 3 gonna do, shoot me with the guns you don't really have

Lmao

Suck are dick
                            Originally posted by jdporter
                            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Stick to watching bootleg CFL bitch, and let the big boys watch real sports like the NFL

Canadidan Cunt!!!

White folks losin

Comment

CFL and NFL are the same sport, they are different leagues

And ur older than both
                                Originally posted by jdporter
                                Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X