NFL 2014-15 Season & Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Week 12 Discussion

Fun fact: This is the first time Aaron Rodgers & Tom Brady go head to head, nh. Both are the #1 #2 MVP Candidates, and winner of this game will have the most feared team for the rest of the season. Patriots are #1 in the Power Rankings, Packers are #2.

http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
    "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
    A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

aub vs ala entertaining again

Comment

Fun fact: yond sux

Comment

should be out of sight.... i wanna see saban get all mad n sweaty
          "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

- T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
            - The Joker

Comment

Fun fact: both Tom Brady & Aaron Rodgers wear #12.
              "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

Fun fact: The last time these teams met in the Super Bowl was January 26, 1997 - will have been 18 years ago by the time this SB rolls around. The QBs in that game were Brett Favre and Drew Bledsoe.

If they meet this year in the SB, the QBs (barring injury) will be Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady - the QBs who directly replaced Favre and Bledsoe, respectively. In 22 years (going back to 1992), the Packers have had two starting QBs. In 21 years, the Patriots have had the same.

Since the end of the 1996-97 season, this is how many starting QBs the rest of the league has had:
                (I just pulled these numbers from Wikipedia. Their lists include QBs who only started a game or two due to injury, so I tried my best not to include them but I make no guarantees)
                Teams in bold have won a SB during this time span

Arizona: 18
                Atlanta: 12
                Baltimore: 16
                Buffalo: 13
                Carolina: 13
                Chicago: 20
                Cincinnati: 11
                Cleveland: 20
                Dallas: 11
                Denver: 14
                Detroit: 11
                Green Bay: 2
                Houston: 10
                Indianapolis: 2
                Jacksonville: 15
                Kansas City: 12
                Miami: 17
                Minnesota: 17
                New England: 2
                New Orleans: 11
                NY Giants: 6
                NY Jets: 13
                Oakland: 21
                Philadelphia: 13
                Pittsburgh: 4
                San Francisco: 12
                San Diego: 10
                Seattle: 12
                St. Louis: 16
                Tampa Bay: 16
                Tennessee: 11
                Washington: 20

I realize this isn't earth-shattering, but it's pretty eye-opening to take a look at.

Comment

Is anyone else enjoying my fun facts? This is high level content in its purest form... c'mon guys.

Anywho 7 more hours!!!!

Comment

raiders with 21..... what a joke of a franchise
                    - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

bino killing chunce and my parents itt

Comment

the tuck rule >
                        - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

bino... bino.... DONT DO IT BINO

Comment

Just realized I never posted in this thread after eagles dominance of [MENTION=13019]Big Freedia Breh[/MENTION] and his bitch ass team
                            SANCHEZ!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Chipchase View Post
                              Just realized I never posted in this thread after eagles dominance of [MENTION=13019]Big Freedia Breh[/MENTION] and his bitch ass team
                              SANCHEZ!

Comment

Wow this cornball just posted a clip of the best comedy on TV which happens to be from philly

RIP DALLAS
                                THE SHOW DALLAS SUCKED
                                FUCK JR

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X