General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

I think two different definitions of GOAT were just being discussed lol

I think Moose is trying to say GOAT regarding achievements, in that case, i agree hes up there, same goes with Overeem, he got titles in grappling, Kickboxing, and few MMA titles as well.

I would also throw in Shogun, sure his list isnt as extensive as the others but they weight a lot. UFC champ, GP champ at the age of 22 IIRC, fight of the decade( vs Hendo and lil nog) award. Bunch of UFC bonuses (if that even means anything lol) note: all within 6 years

while for me I think of GOAT as competitive legacy ( Ex: Fedor's 9 year run, Anderson's reign or MM's clearing his whole division)

Its a toss up between Anderson, Fedor, Jones and MM... Hendo's lost to quite a few people that he shouldnt have

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      There won't be a tournament. If Bisbing does lose and Hendo does retire it will be an easier decision for them to make.

Vacant belt = Winner of Jacare vs Rockhold vs the winner of Weidman vs Romero.

If Bisping wins it puts them in a situation of who's the #1 contender. They will figure it out though, no tournament needed.
      that's a 4 man tourney in my book cuz
      Originally posted by bodybaggarzz
      i love smoking joints. i after yesterday made 3 sigarettes joint, get high my niggggerssss

Comment

if we're going off ufc bonuses then my boy Joe Lauzon is the p4p goat
        Originally posted by bodybaggarzz
        i love smoking joints. i after yesterday made 3 sigarettes joint, get high my niggggerssss

Comment

Originally posted by medium sean View Post
          There won't be a tournament. If Bisbing does lose and Hendo does retire it will be an easier decision for them to make.

Vacant belt = Winner of Jacare vs Rockhold vs the winner of Weidman vs Romero.

If Bisping wins it puts them in a situation of who's the #1 contender. They will figure it out though, no tournament needed.
          that's a 4 man tourney in my book cuz
          That's not a tournament. They're already set to fight, on different cards.

Comment

doesnt say gsp??...who the fuck is this guy> [MENTION=26188]danmcfart[/MENTION]
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
              I think two different definitions of GOAT were just being discussed lol

I think Moose is trying to say GOAT regarding achievements, in that case, i agree hes up there, same goes with Overeem, he got titles in grappling, Kickboxing, and few MMA titles as well.

I would also throw in Shogun, sure his list isnt as extensive as the others but they weight a lot. UFC champ, GP champ at the age of 22 IIRC, fight of the decade( vs Hendo and lil nog) award. Bunch of UFC bonuses (if that even means anything lol) note: all within 6 years

while for me I think of GOAT as competitive legacy ( Ex: Fedor's 9 year run, Anderson's reign or MM's clearing his whole division)

Its a toss up between Anderson, Fedor, Jones and MM... Hendo's lost to quite a few people that he shouldnt have
              This pretty much sums it up.

Don't you dare put MM in a category with Jon Jones, or any discussion of GOAT. Lol

Dominick shits on MM and he never gets mentioned.

Comment

GSP is in the discussion of only guy to make a 25 minute fight seem like 6 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                  doesnt say gsp??...who the fuck is this guy> [MENTION=26188]danmcfart[/MENTION]
                  oh shit over looked him, i must had thought of him but fell asleep

Yeah GSP is up there, good call hes in the top 3 GOATS

Comment

GSP is in the discussion of only guy to make a 25 minute fight seem like 6 hours.
                    GSP fights makes men question their sexually

Comment

cant figure out if moose was a hughes fan or a serra fan

you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                        cant figure out if moose was a hughes fan or a serra fan

makes sense now, bet he got a few tapout shirts somewhere

Comment

[MENTION=33541]Po[/MENTION]ti are you saying GSP post-Serra 2 was exciting?

Comment

hella yeah bro hendricks vs gsp is the closest ive ever come to dying are you kidding me
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

I've bought alot of PPVs

Never bought a GSP ppv. If you like his fights, you're gay.

Comment

also you dont have to agree he is exciting to agree he is the goat mma'er
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X