General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fb74KcqJoE"]Kenny Florian does a perfect impression of Conor McGregor - 'TUF Talk' - YouTube[/ame]

"the irony of Kflo doing impressions" - Kenny Florian

Comment

Let's see him do an impression of a serial killer.

Comment

Just listened to it and "perfect impression" is not what I'd call that....

Comment

gegard and gsp were good imo

Comment

Rashad's Bigfoot was pretty funny.

They just said "perfect McGregor" for click bait.

Comment

joe rogan impersinating joey diaz impersinating connor mcgregor is the best impression oat imo

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

@14:08

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-pgrCuAalw"]Best of the Fight Companion - Joe Rogan Experience - Vol. 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

News is coming out regarding Mcgregor's special Announcement

(side note: I'm trying to find links to this story but i can't find anything, only MMA vloggers are talking about it atm)

Note: currently rumored but sources claim information is coming from SBG

Mcgregor plans on retiring after 205, and will release both belts (if he wins)
                  Reason being is his personal life (family and girlfriend) relationship has been strain due to all the extra workload Mcgregor has been doing (Media, side gigs for $$, etc)

Also this "retirement" is gonna be a few years, plans on returning afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post

(side note: I'm trying to find links to this story but i can't find anything, only MMA vloggers are talking about it atm)

Reason being is his personal life (family and girlfriend) relationship has been strain due to all the extra workload Mcgregor has been doing (Media, side gigs for $$, etc)

Aka competition is actually getting hard now and he can't take it. He was used to hand picked, easy fights that match up perfect for him.

Comment

I could believe this. Learned from GSP.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Aka competition is actually getting hard now and he can't take it. He was used to hand picked, easy fights that match up perfect for him.
                        he would had fought Aldo for the easy fight

Comment

he would had fought Aldo for the easy fight
                          No. Making 145 is more difficult than fighting Eddie at this point. Eddie isn't even that tough of an opponent.

Comment

If Dan Henderson beats Bisbing.

Is he the GOAT?

Comment

no lol

Comment

If Dan Henderson beats Bisbing.

Is he the GOAT?
                                Arguably top 2.

Between him, jon jones and theres a few other guys that come close imo. but ya know people have opinions, most of em are shit.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X