General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Jones>>mctap

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
    Originally posted by EllC
    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Jones definitely the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
        A LWC shot is bullshit and you know it. He should've fought RDA before getting Eddie. Eddie went through a path to get his shot. What did McTap prove by tapping out to a unprepped Diaz and having a controversial win in the second match? I'm not even a a hater because I think he beat Diaz the second time but you know it's ppl out there that argues it lol with stats and what not. That's another discussion tho.
        why are you blaming conor for the match tho

Eddie even said he picked conor over everyone else. Champ usually has the last say. Plus Eddie got paid the same amount as he did vs RDA, only difference is PPV sales.

Comment

Mcgregor deserved the title shot 'cause who else is gonna put on for the LW title?
          these belts have to be highlighted on ppvs , not shitty fuckin fight night cards gimme a fuckin break mcgregor the golden goose and King UFC

Comment

foh with the hate , you paid money and went to NY to watch him.
            you even praised him after the fight lmao Mcgregor the goat

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              He beat Dennis Siver to get a shot.

If that isn't enough of an explanation I don't know what to tell you.
              in UFC history, most titleshots are given to Winning streaks, or impressive performances (if not both). It was something Mcgregor was doing during his FW title run, he stopped all but one (holloway) in impressive one sided fashion. Mcgregor fought 6 people before his titleshot, how can you say he didnt earn it? Also by luck, he had to stop Mendez to get a shot a title. Yes he would gotten it either way, but the fact that he took up the fight instead of waiting for Aldo so that factor should given some credit at least.

Only other person at the time that was even in the running was Frankie, who beat a few well established names, some impressive while some usual classic point scoring Edgar. Props to the freak Mendez KO and Swanson fight.

I would argue Mcgregor fought similar if not better fighters of that time, I am not comparing the weight of their names, because beating BJ penn, faber, etc are pretty big names that blow out most of Mcgregor's fights, but how the opponents were performing prior to the fight is what i am considering to be more important.

just to throw it in, in defense of Siver, he was 4-1 prior to the mcgregor fight...wasn't trash at the time lol

Comment

Fight Night Philly
                Lightweight title fight
                Khabib vs Alvarez

Moose: this is gonna be sick!

Comment

I actually bought flight and hotel before they announced he'd be fighting.

I would have been 100% content with him not being on the card. I'd prefer he wasn't, actually. Irish faggots are annoying af, tbh.

Comment

I'm just fuckin witchu

Comment

I know u went there cause first card in NY yadayadayada

Comment

To Moose's surprise, he gonna waste all that money to go to russia, just to be surrounded again by Mcgregor fans smh

Comment

no one's flying to Russia , lets be real

Comment

McNugget fans are too shook to go there with their stupid chants, tbh.

Comment

Putin gonna massacre the entire venue when Conor wins in Russia
                              TDE

sigpic

Comment

Khabib is going to murk McNugget and I'll have a nice meal with Putin after to discuss taking over Ireland or just bomb them.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X