UFC 210: Cormier vs Johnson 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UFC 210: Cormier vs Johnson 2

It don't matter if he wasn't getting out or he was.

The fight should have continued and we would have known definitively.

Comment

weidman a hoe anyway

Comment

Weidman was going to get out of that. He's pretty tough but was on his way to getting finished in the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          It don't matter if he wasn't getting out or he was.

The fight should have continued and we would have known definitively.
          right dicision happen imo

the fight basically got reset they had a 10 min break

fuck weidman

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

right decicsion to a bunch of bad decisions done by the comission

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Ufc should pay you 125% your regular pay for fighting rumble imo

Comment

rumble knocking fat boy out the building !!

u put that on my dogs momma

Comment

He definitely would have gotten out of it.

Who knows what would happen next, because the doctors are incompetent.

The ref made a call. There is no replay in NY, so the refs call stands. You can't have someone jump in and say no you were wrong. You might as well get fucking replay.

Should have given Weidman the 5 or restarted them from the position they were in before he stopped it.

Comment

Guarantee a situation like this wont happen again, New york controversies need to chill the fuk out..

Comment

fuck the doctors they really fucked up the tbh, it prob woulda continued if wasnt for them

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                        Guarantee a situation like this wont happen again, New york controversies need to chill the fuk out..
                        literally every event theyve held theyve fucked up a big fight

Comment

I feel like DC will get KO'ed for cheating (and a shitty weight cut) but damn I need him to hold the belt long enough for Jones to take his soul

Comment

new york the worst

Comment

I'm from NY, but fuck them right now.

Comment

i wanna see jones make corm cry again

but i think rumble beating corm is more insta gratification

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X