Props in URL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Props in URL

it can be effective because most of the time your opponent will get all pissed and see it as an unfair advantage (though you can make the argument they could've done the same)

not really a fan of it but I did laugh when Goodz was talking to Earl. Usually I cringe though tbh

Comment

Professor SHine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Some GT battlers brought out props to downgrade their opponents. Besides Soul Kahn doin it to QP & Rex to Okweezy, i cant think of anybody else, and im pretty sure this isnt just a figment of my imagination

Comment

Originally posted by Exenexex View Post
          Some GT battlers brought out props to downgrade their opponents. Besides Soul Kahn doin it to QP & Rex to Okweezy, i cant think of anybody else, and im pretty sure this isnt just a figment of my imagination
          DNA to Rone previously mentioned, pretty sure Soul Khan did it in other battles too just can't think atm

Comment

Hollow also used the tank top vs Illmac

Comment

corny 9/10

funny when it pisses their opponent off though.

Comment

I liked Professor Shine TBH, But I dont like all of people's props most of the time...
                I'm Not Potty Trained, I Got A Zombie Brain, From Stayin Bent Like Origami Cranes - Oph White.

Comment

Originally posted by DoréPrince View Post
                  this seems to be the new thing NY rappers do in their battles

Bunnygirl Verb
                  Professor SHine
                  Lux ceremony for calicoes death
                  the pictures of calicoes ass
                  Earl making his debut

do you approve it ?

i thinks its funny as fuck
                  you forgot the sleep mask that Verb put against X I think. Sometimes it's just dumb.

Comment

Some are corny. Some are entertaining. It depends on what it is for me to approve of it or not!

Comment

props is on some wack shit biatch!

Comment

Props were always part of battle rap and rap in general like it or not.A video is a prop compared to a tape no?
                        From the start of rap to supernatural to jay z to the new era props are there.
                        If you got a "joker card" to win i think you should use it.
                        If you had a picture of your opponent in a dress with a wig in a gay orgy it would be stupid to not use it.

Personally i prefer if the prop is used against your opponent example a picture of him.I wouldnt care if there was no props at all but as they say..."a picture is worth a thousand words"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X