New Way To Score/Judge Rap Battles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Way To Score/Judge Rap Battles

TWIBR #5: New Way To Score/Judge Rap Battles // Why Scoring Round By Round Sucks - YouTube

Re: New Way To Score/Judge Rap Battles

i thought people in the red couldn't make threads???

someone ban this nigga

Comment

hahaha no remorse

Comment

Just no...
        * Shuffle T and Marlo are the best two-on-two battle rappers of all time. FACT
        * Shuffle T and Marlo had the best nonstandard battle of all time with the bad bars battle last year. FACT
        * Shuffle T had the bodybag of 2013 with his clash against Anton Murphy. FACT

Comment

I don't judge battles round-to-round, I judge them on overall performance, just like this. Well, if I were to bother judging battles properly, anyway. I agree with this guy's logic, it's just boxing or UFC scoring, and a choke is a knockdown.

His video sucks, though.

Comment

nigga fuck ur ways
            Now he dying in the street, left his eyes by his feet,
            Now maybe next time, he can WATCH where the fuck he going

Comment

I think the ultimate judging system would be polls on YouTube and at the venue u should have all the notabe rappers and battle rappers visible in the crowd so u can see how they react to bars.

Comment

I hope the new battles from now on to happen in a quiet room.Only the two MCs.Just like Lotta Zay vs Yung Casper.That way it's way easier to judge the battle by punches without listening to bias ass crowds.And to be honest,the round by round is the most proper way to judge a damn battle.So fuck all of you dickriding ass fans,who don't agree with your favourite battler taking a loss.And just to be completely clear,if you bodybag only one round,you don't win the damn battle.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X