IMAO These Nigga's Really Battling With Headsets On At THE CROWN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IMAO These Nigga's Really Battling With Headsets On At THE CROWN

im in my early 20's, im black and my penis is the size of an iphone 4s slightly bigger maybe 2 centimeters bigger... im very overweight 5'9 298 pounds.

if i lose weight will my dick grow.. not going to lie the first time i had sex i dont even think i was in the hole i felt nothing as i was fuckn the vagina... im not sure if i was actually in the hole or not so the girl i tell everyone i lost my virginity to might not even really be legit... but the second time i had sex (with a different girl) i felt it all i knew i was in it and i loved it.

i havent had sex since 10th grade..i think my penis has gotten shorter maybe its because of the more pounds ive added to my body which makes it appear shorter? even when i pull the fat back my penis is still short.

i dont know its late and im depressed so i thought id share my feelings.

Comment

im in my early 20's, im black and my penis is the size of an iphone 4s slightly bigger maybe 2 centimeters bigger... im very overweight 5'9 298 pounds.

if i lose weight will my dick grow.. not going to lie the first time i had sex i dont even think i was in the hole i felt nothing as i was fuckn the vagina... im not sure if i was actually in the hole or not so the girl i tell everyone i lost my virginity to might not even really be legit... but the second time i had sex (with a different girl) i felt it all i knew i was in it and i loved it.

i havent had sex since 10th grade..i think my penis has gotten shorter maybe its because of the more pounds ive added to my body which makes it appear shorter? even when i pull the fat back my penis is still short.

Originally posted by Wreckless
      I would have rather been black than an orphan
      https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Comment

Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the Nerdbirds, for they shall inherit the Earth.

https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.ne...gif?1387131587

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  ily qp
                  Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
                  Originally posted by Maverick iSick
                  like when someone quotes this post and says im lying and that iamhim is heartless and qpsons isn't really qp
                  You're lying. I've checked the IP's, Iamhim is Heartless and qpsons is [MENTION=22312]agdaloc[/MENTION] who's some fat white teenager.
                  [MENTION=22312]agdaloc[/MENTION] confirmed faggot

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=22312]agdaloc[/MENTION] confirmed faggot

Comment

[MENTION=22312]agdaloc[/MENTION] got a blue waffle at home???

Comment

have u ever seen a abandon house get borded/when i give my man a band den his house get boarded - tay roc

Comment

ass scratcher

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X