FRESH COAST MEDIA GROUP ETHER UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD *FREE STREAM IN HERE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FRESH COAST MEDIA GROUP ETHER UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD *FREE STREAM IN HERE*

The fuck is this. Bitch forgot her own lyrics on her own track.

Comment

• Re: FRESH COAST MEDIA GROUP ETHER UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD *FREE STREAM IN HERE*

Wouldn't even mind if everyone on stage just spontaneously combusted.. wouldn't mind atall

Comment

Yo whoever gave us this free link you gotta pay me now just for watching this trash shit

Comment

She CHOKED DURING A PERFORMANCE OF HER OWN SONG. DEADDDDDDDD
          Originally posted by Jellyfish
          Originally posted by Bob Is My Name
          me and my homies get cash together thats hour money
          no I said me and my homies legs clash together thats ow my knee!
          :drakecrown:

Comment

Dis sum joselyn hernandez shit STEEDIE

Comment

This whole event is some culture vulture shit.. I didn't want to believe it at first but this shit is a terrible representation of the battle rap culture..

Comment

i love the mics in the background while theyre trying to preform

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                  we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                  Originally posted by nick216
                  Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post
                    Yo whoever gave us this free link you gotta pay me now just for watching this trash shit
                    L0L im rolllinnnnn

Comment

this makes kotd look elite

Comment

My G Bizarre put that whore in check tbh, bar of the night
                        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                        Originally posted by nick216
                        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

this laura tarsi & bizarre commentary duo must be some kind of weird joke

Comment

Lol the slut just forgot her own lyrics

Comment

Wow horrible raptress crowd is pissed
                              Everytime a industry rapper take a pro battle is like Jerry Rice playing for the La Lakers. Like lil wayne singing Country. Like Tiger Woods playing Tennis. Stay in your lane Bruh theres levels to this ish

Comment

Who the fuck are these people on my computer monitor rapping about the usual money and booze oh wait she also has two law degrees? Who cares. I came to see battles not some unknown artists rap and advertise there music.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X