Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weed Vs Guns (DarkNet/UnderWorld)

Originally posted by A Nigga Wit A Gun View Post
    Pot smokers are scum of the world tbh, especially the black ones.
    For sure the black ones go first.

Comment

Things in life aren't mutually exclusive.

This inherent need to compare is extremely counterproductive.

Weed is illegal in most places. The laws surrounding it are easily accessible and pretty universally known. It doesn't matter if you agree with the law at this point, because it's the law. Don't break the law and you won't get in trouble for breaking the law.

If you're saying weed should be decriminalized, that's a different conversation entirely. One I'd agree with. But until that point, you will always get in trouble for breaking the law.

In this specific case of the gun dealer, I didn't watch the video yet (at work). So I won't speak matter-of-fact about it. But if he doesn't have an FFL license, and isn't following the rules to sell firearms, he should also be arrested.

But it's irrelevant and counterproductive to assume things are mutually exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post

Weed is illegal in most places. The laws surrounding it are easily accessible and pretty universally known. It doesn't matter if you agree with the law at this point, because it's the law. Don't break the law and you won't get in trouble for breaking the law.

If you're saying weed should be decriminalized, that's a different conversation entirely. One I'd agree with. But until that point, you will always get in trouble for breaking the law.

In this specific case of the gun dealer, I didn't watch the video yet (at work). So I won't speak matter-of-fact about it. But if he doesn't have an FFL license, and isn't following the rules to sell firearms, he should also be arrested.

But it's irrelevant and counterproductive to assume things are mutually exclusive.
        He doesnt have a FFL. Thats my point exact. They get him then releaase him. Guns are alot more dangerous then weed. And if theres anything more dangerous its a ghost gun u cant track and make easily for a fraction of the cost of a real one. That leaves regular none licensed people with p89's and ar15's for 2500 dollars just for the machine.
        GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, yall need to Sucka Naybahood, seriously. Pot heads, stoners, fucking druggy hippies... they all need to be terminated pronto. Especially the black ones cause they be smoking all the dope. How the fuck are we supposed to eradicate these fuckin druggos without any guns/rockets?? Hey, i'll tell ya what... hold this L you fucking losers.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
            What makes the black ones worse? Aint u black well cuban? Same shit to a cop! Bullets see black as soon as the window comes down. U black bro. Embrace it. If ur gonna say pot heads are scum. Just keep it at pot heads. Cause u soundin like uncle ruckus rite now!
            I'm from Cleveland. Just chillin in Cuba til the heat dies down bro. Who you callin uncle ruckus you old uncle tom ass peter piper picked a pepper ass motherfucker? I'll Whip Your Head Boy, you know I will.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, yall need to Sucka Naybahood, seriously. Pot heads, stoners, fucking druggy hippies... they all need to be terminated pronto. Especially the black ones cause they be smoking all the dope. How the fuck are we supposed to eradicate these fuckin druggos without any guns/rockets?? Hey, i'll tell ya what... hold this L you fucking losers.
              This.

Salute to Rodrigo "blastin' 9's at rehab lines" Duterte.

Comment

Shout out Rodrigo "squeezin techs at weedheads" Duterte.

sigpic

Comment

What makes the black ones worse? Aint u black well cuban? Same shit to a cop! Bullets see black as soon as the window comes down. U black bro. Embrace it. If ur gonna say pot heads are scum. Just keep it at pot heads. Cause u soundin like uncle ruckus rite now!
                  I'm from Cleveland. Just chillin in Cuba til the heat dies down bro. Who you callin uncle ruckus you old uncle tom ass peter piper picked a pepper ass motherfucker? I'll Whip Your Head Boy, you know I will.
                  Lol, u are most def a smoker talkin that shit u talkin! U wont find me but i'll make u disapear if u feel like vanishing. And this u should know! Not as far as u being black but wanting black folks to die or anybody to die is beyond me. Ur a fckin retard! U just have to be. There's no other way to explain how ur as retarded as robin williams and he was most def the worsr till u came along. Ur the worst black dude on this site!
                  sigpic

Comment

U the type of black dude that thinks a routine traffic stop means I'm just checking ya license. Till they got hammers in ya face and mite shoot just cause i look like u look! U sad! U a fuckin sad muh fcka!
                    sigpic

Comment

Goddamn Mootardta dying to a nigga thats already dead
                      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

U the type of black dude that thinks a routine traffic stop means I'm just checking ya license. Till they got hammers in ya face and mite shoot just cause i look like u look! U sad! U a fuckin sad muh fcka!
                        Listen here Hacoona Matata, you a bitch boy forreal boy you aint grippin these hammers like me. I don't smoke no motherfucking weeds shit you must be high right now you old ass stoned ass shooting dopamine in your vein ass peckerwood BITCH.

Pull up.
                        sigpic

Comment

Listen here Hacoona Matata, you a bitch boy forreal boy you aint grippin these hammers like me. I don't smoke no motherfucking weeds shit you must be high right now you old ass stoned ass shooting dopamine in your vein ass peckerwood BITCH.

Pull up.
                          Lmbooooo nice word play. First time u actually wrote something fascinating.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post

He doesnt have a FFL. Thats my point exact. They get him then releaase him. Guns are alot more dangerous then weed. And if theres anything more dangerous its a ghost gun u cant track and make easily for a fraction of the cost of a real one. That leaves regular none licensed people with p89's and ar15's for 2500 dollars just for the machine.

Again, you need to break this mentality that A somehow dictates B. Do you know how many people have gotten busted with weed and have gotten let off? Way more than people that have skated a gun charge.

Both are illegal, and should be treated as such until they get decriminalized.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X