• Re: I'm Sorry

I think only chunce can sav u abe

man balls hang like nothin
    தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Originally posted by OTBVA
      Originally posted by Abiram Nagathan, Ontario View Post
      Craig man I don't fuckin have the money. Please just take the 200 I'm offering you and if you don't get it then it's no holds bar for your and you can do whatever
      take out a loan for 100, u wouldnt have to pay 200 back on it.
      Nevermind man I was seriously gInna give you 200 or 250 if you wanted but negotiating with you does not work. Thanks for making my life even worse than it already was

Comment

tags on point af

Comment

Craig man I don't fuckin have the money. Please just take the 200 I'm offering you and if you don't get it then it's no holds bar for your and you can do whatever
          Nevermind man I was seriously gInna give you 200 or 250 if you wanted but negotiating with you does not work. Thanks for making my life even worse than it already was
          only you are to blame for your life. Stop blaming everyone else. The universe doesn't owe you anything, let alone anyone else. Have you been tested for mild retardation's..?
          Originally posted by Bohboh
          i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

deal

i'll hide everythin til u got the money

if u dont return ima destroy u
            Alright now prove you'll stick to your deal and delete every thread that has my name in it and deleye my account as well on February 15 I will give you 100 bucks and on April 15 you will get another 100 and on June 15 you'l get another 50 and i'l make another otbva account so I can message you and set pay pal arrangements. Fair?

Comment

how the fuck does it take 6 months to pay 250$?

Comment

Originally posted by HEISTBVA View Post

abe tryin to play craig for a fool

Comment

Originally posted by J_Kraw View Post

abe tryin to play craig for a fool

@ "the dunk package"

Comment

only you are to blame for your life. Stop blaming everyone else. The universe doesn't owe you anything, let alone anyone else. Have you been tested for mild retardation's..?
                    Did I fuckin say the universe owes me anything bitch. Obviously people can make your life worseasier by doing certain things but it's your job to fix what happened which is what I'm hereally to do

Comment

Originally posted by shit mits View Post
                      Did I fuckin say the universe owes me anything bitch. Obviously people can make your life worseasier by doing certain things but it's your job to fix what happened which is what I'm hereally to do
                      STOP MAKING UP WORDS. Also, the bolded statements sounds like you're blaming other people for your problems...

Comment

wow abe gettin fiery in here/hair

Comment

shit mitts

Comment

i need $100 up front if u want the Dunk package
                            OK then fuck it do whatever. I told you something that I will stick to and told you if I break that promise you have every right to make my situation worse. But u still don't wanna do this after I clearly I told you I don't have the money right now. So i'll let it be, i've already had enough stress today

Comment

i need $100 up front if u want the Dunk package
                              Hey he's not a fat white girl
                              Originally posted by jdporter
                              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

I don't believe that whole story, fake as fuck. Why an unemployment ppl would pay and apologize on this website for informations that 100% worldwide don't give a fuck. And don't tell me " Futur bosses googled employees and looking information on Otbva forums " that's a lie. He acts like Craig made a new Fappening with all this Antario fag family's pictures, Faaaaaaake af. Webster above you, far.
                                Originally posted by Wreckless
                                Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X