Daylyt Puts arm around Suspense
    Daylyt gets pushed
    They both fall a melee almost happens
    Then cool heads prevail and Day spits bars for Lost Niggas

This battle was insane... #iBattle
    Subscribe 2
    http://www.youtube.com/iBattleTV

Re: Daylyt vs Cityy Towers is the most insane battle of 2013

you keep this up you're going to have to start paying morgz advertising dollars
    If a picture is worth a thousand words, a gif is worth a million

Comment

Originally posted by sukera View Post
      you keep this up you're going to have to start paying morgz advertising dollars
      [MENTION=2891]Morgz[/MENTION] is cool broham..
      Maybe we we can put the logo back.

Comment

Them Nikes tho >>>>>>
        ~Da Gawd~

Comment

When is this battle dropping?
          Www.youtube.com/boxcast247

Comment

i dont get why people are obsessed with basketball shoes, its sweathshop sheik
            If a picture is worth a thousand words, a gif is worth a million

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCast View Post
              When is this battle dropping?
              As soon as I get the word. I will spread the message of battle dropping lol

Comment

Sesame is a good hard working man, and I'm not gonna stand for anyone defiling either his name, or the sacred culture of battle rap.

Now me and him go way back, and I can attest to the fact he's a humble dude, so uh, lets just all cool it with the anti Semitic remarks

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
                  so ur adverting a battle thats not out attention whoring again?

u gotta be the worst look for any league including kingfly

Battle happened Sat. Just informing the masses of how crazy the battle is. It will be available soon. so....... I figure id let u know

P.S [MENTION=3545]KingFly[/MENTION] works hard for his brand as well as i

Plus I don't attention whore. if that was the case id would be posting my old battles any and everywhere but I don't.. But thanks for your perspective bruh

Comment

Sesame is a good hard working man, and I'm not gonna stand for anyone defiling either his name, or the sacred culture of battle rap.

Now me and him go way back, and I can attest to the fact he's a humble dude, so uh, lets just all cool it with the anti Semitic remarks

Thanks but my name is Ses and im black lmfao Where we know each other bro

Comment

who are you sesamill? The bald short big guy who never talks at ibattle events. If so...nice one..no one gives a shit what the host has to say...

Comment

Originally posted by Sesamill View Post

Thank but my name is Ses and im black lmfao Where we know each bro

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieCalls View Post
                          who are you sesamill? The bald short big guy who never talks at ibattle events. If so...nice one..no one gives a shit what the host has to say...
                          He's a big guy, he's not short and he used to host the battles and he's the owner. im a black man with glasses. Hope I got u up to speed

Comment

Originally posted by Sesamill View Post

Thank but my name is Ses and im black lmfao Where we know each bro

Comment

Lol ill never understand how people can possibly be so daft
                              I overestimate way too much

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X