WHY DOES CALICOE HATE DOT MOB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY DOES CALICOE HATE DOT MOB?

He's been speaking ill of DOT mob for the longest, but why? what could they have done that was so bad? he also has some fascination with mook. I'd love to see calicoe vs mook, they are kind of the same in that they incorporate "real talk" in their rhymes.
    Calicoe would be a legend if he has mook and lux under his belt.

As for the lux battle, let's not forget that no-one saw the preacher angle coming. calicoe wrote rounds for the young miles lux. nobody could have beat beloved that night.

Re: WHY DOES CALICOE HATE DOT MOB?

Most real niggas have an issue with dot mob js...they exaggerate their toughness if that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Felix Bagg View Post
      He's been speaking ill of DOT mob for the longest, but why? what could they have done that was so bad? he also has some fascination with mook. I'd love to see calicoe vs mook, they are kind of the same in that they incorporate "real talk" in their rhymes.
      Calicoe would be a legend if he has mook and lux under his belt.

As for the lux battle, let's not forget that no-one saw the preacher angle coming. calicoe wrote rounds for the young miles lux. nobody could have beat beloved that night.
      it would of been a worse bag if he would of come with those rounds vs grey hoodie lux lmao.

Comment

I think that's just on stage......cause him and Rex cool I think......so if he shooting at Mook he just probably want to battle him.......that would a completion for him battling all the old top niggas when he was coming up.......He already battled Math / Rex / Lux.......Mook the only top dude for the DVD era he hasn't batted

Comment

Cal is a legend

Cal 2 - 1 Lux that night although Lux' 3rd was obviously the best round...

But yeah I agree Cal v Mook is a GOAT matchup - salute!

Comment

I think is just battle talk, no real beef there, and... Cal is already a legend and he beat Lux CLEARLY.

EDIT:

Fuck, i could have just quoted Feral
            "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Actually they cool.that lightskin dude who hang with dotmob i remember calicoe was being interviewed "thishitishotsun" youtube rap battle series and that dotmob dude bought a cd from him during the interview and calicoe was pleased for showed love

Comment

All battlers have fake beef then be cool its like wwe....

Comment

Actually Cal call Rex his brother he really fuck with DotMob and its video of him and Mook hanging out before SM5 don't buy into the bullshit most of these niggas are super cool they are coworkers at the end of the day

Comment

Thats my point fake beef...cal and surf seemed like they hated eachother around their battle but they cool as hell in that recent vid of them all chillin

Comment

Only person that had real beef or static was prob bill but he got the speed knot to prove it

Comment

because dot mob is the WORST. They are super try-hard, not very good, and have tons of undeniable homo thug shit going on(not that that's bad, but it's opposite of what they claim).

Comment

I just the same shot to my boy yesterday! Cal v Mook is a good matchup..that batttle got a back story to it..when cal v shine, mook got mad and interrupted the battle, then cal got all in mook face. Some drama like the wwe
                          Streets, Music, Art, Culture, Knowledge

Comment

one of the dot mob members slapped calicoes ass pretty hard on stage and ever since then he's had it out for them
                            Nu Wave Gang

https://soundcloud.com/c_bmn/mine
                            https://soundcloud.com/nunami/party
                            https://soundcloud.com/iamlegaxy/next-prod-by-rmurbeats
                            https://soundcloud.com/ray_louis/lost-ft-legaxy

New Music Dropping Soon

Comment

Because they out-queer him on every level. He's jealous that Shine got to pinch Mook's butt.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X