Unbias On All These Fucking Groups.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement Unbias On All These Fucking Groups.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSrwbqul8YU"]If you can't beat em.....Join em. - YouTube[/ame]

Qleen Paper is coming to URL real soon? He mentioned it around 5 min

Re: Unbias On All These Fucking Groups.

Yeah, Qleen hinted at a URL return on AngryFan.

Comment

NWX imo was put together to save their careers and reignite the fire. It worked. Now Surf and Roc started a group to combat their momentum. Now they're hot now everyone is going to try to get in Gun Titles to further their career.

It's going to keep cycling. Groups are retarded for the most part, if it was 2-4 maybe 5 dudes I wouldn't mind it, but when it gets like Writers Bloque with 600 member it's pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        NWX imo was put together to save their careers and reignite the fire. It worked. Now Surf and Roc started a group to combat their momentum. Now they're hot now everyone is going to try to get in Gun Titles to further their career.

It's going to keep cycling. Groups are retarded for the most part, if it was 2-4 maybe 5 dudes I wouldn't mind it, but when it gets like Writers Bloque with 600 member it's pointless.
        Yeah, agreed.

Writer's Bloque seems to be kind of disintegrating...

One good thing about the Bloque though is that at LEAST they were willing to battle each other since there were so many of them

Comment

I agree it's good they were willing to battle each other too, but at the same time, what's the point of being a group then? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            I agree it's good they were willing to battle each other too, but at the same time, what's the point of being a group then? lol
            That's the thing

And the accusation was that they wrote together (Day vs Ooops)

Comment

That's even more retarded though. Do it behind the scenes. If you're a group and writing with each other it's obvious. If you're not in a group it's a lot easier to make the coincidence argument.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Guntitles waddup!
                  1. Shotgun Suga Bear
                  2. Hollow Da Dinniinooonnnonon
                  3. Tay Rocadile
                  4. T-Rex d-d-d-d-d--d DOTMOBBBB
                  5. Barsonal da Rebel

"Haters Pivot, Winners Travel"

Comment

go to sleep meth head

Comment

Rewatched frozenberg vs QP yesterday. My nigga berg was going off. He got that. I like berg on url. On topic, fuck groups i like the hostility.

Comment

out of all this
                        i am happy young kannon
                        he is the only one who needs a group so he can get some extra views. big big young kannon fan
                        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Fuck groups

This happening shows how the decline is happening

Battlerappers getting shook and hoping to aligned themselves with anyone or anything to maintain longevity IMO

Comment

why are we acting like NYB, DOT MOB and TEAM HOMI didnt exist years ago and prevent battles like math vs hollow or t-rex vs k-shine...

why are we acting like city/regional allegiances didnt stop plenty of battles for awhile until verb/hitman...

these groups forming is GOOD for the game in my opinion because it potentially adds an extra storyline for a battle especially if theres a pre-existing rivalry due to a group member winning/losing...

now we can have more grudge matches because the match is lit automatically...

it just takes a few blogs or whatever to get the fire really going...

Comment

Originally posted by 18 View Post
                              why are we acting like NYB, DOT MOB and TEAM HOMI didnt exist years ago and prevent battles like math vs hollow or t-rex vs k-shine...

why are we acting like city/regional allegiances didnt stop plenty of battles for awhile until verb/hitman...

these groups forming is GOOD for the game in my opinion because it potentially adds an extra storyline for a battle especially if theres a pre-existing rivalry due to a group member winning/losing...

now we can have more grudge matches because the match is lit automatically...

it just takes a few blogs or whatever to get the fire really going...
                              Double-edged sword

It creates storyline for a few battles while preventing a lot of battles

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X