13th The Truth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 13th The Truth!

For those who never seen it, ans those dont get it! This is the shit we go threw! #BLACKLIVESMATTERTOO

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5QRu2TN2nM"]13TH [Documentary] 2016"FuLL"Length - YouTube[/ame]
    GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
    sigpic

Re: 13th The Truth!

its not even the movie

and you need to calm down with all this blacklivesmatter bullshit. I'm all about black power and looking out for the little guy, but all this new shit is just cringe af. Yall aint doing nothing productive like they did back in the civil rights days. Bunch of fucking hoodlums acting like their doing something righteous.

Here's an idea, go vote.

Comment

if you don't vote for state elections let alone presidential election then you don't have an opinion.

Comment

shut up faggot^
        Originally posted by HEISTBVA
        ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
          if you don't vote for state elections let alone presidential election then you don't have an opinion.
          first off i voted every year even at this last rigged ass election. Dont tell me about opinion. Berney didnt win then hilary, won the polls by a landslide but do to how the poll system works ubsee who the fuck we got. I voted threw out the year for certain folks. Our youth is totally screwed in the heads with all this shit on tv and the radio, but we do have leaders that are trying. Some who have gotten killed and imprisoned. So when u say shit like its easy to do u obviously dont get it. Its easy when ur not black to make assumption like shit can just e fixed one way. And it is about blacklives u fuck! When ur getting shot and killed for nothing and massively incarcerated by ur own government then it makes people wonder if they matter or not. So saying black lives matter is a form of expression. Black power is a way of living and loving ur self. Dont get mad about it. Help out. U love our music, videos, women, clothes, shows, sports, style, art........ But dont wanna be us. Trust me. We are like family pets. They love us for our entertainment but shun us away when they get tired and try and control out growth. We been the enemy in every era. Every nationality sees black folks as the lowest of archy. Theres even prejudice against island folks. If ur dark skin in india, in latin america or even tge west indies.... Ur treated like shit! Whats so threatening about color. WTF!
          sigpic

Comment

Bunch of fucking hoodlums acting like their doing something righteous.

Here's an idea, go vote.
            Voting never fcking works out. Its all a fcking game that got people like ur goofy ass searchin the media for stories and headlines on security breaches and dumb shit people are doing in the white house. We already know they crooked and fucked up. U think that shit is new? U think a vote will help? Most of the votes went to clinton yet she fckin lost. U really think we fckin help fix anything by voting. That shits a fcking game. They will never put some body in office to full fix shit. So its not made to help us at all. We do what we can for each other. Theres places in newyork that use to be okay to live in but the jews brought it out and turned them into condos and moved people "black people" into worse neighbor hoods. Where rents cheap but so is the fucked up school system and food too. Less jobs when ir straight outta jail cause of protecting ur family or hustling to try and move out of that area. U end up in jail and fcked. Now whos gonna hired u. Some grants are out of reach for felons. Its a fckin trap. So u gotta start with the youth whos not already fcked up like us older heads. But we are hoodlums! Ur a fckin idiot bro! Ur first line of defense is.... "Im not racist, i like black girls" smfh. So did slave masters! Dont tell us wat to do cause what works for u doesnt work for us.
            sigpic

Comment

tl;dr maybe you should get a job.

Comment

stop blaming your situation on your skin color.

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
                  Where rents cheap but Less jobs when ir straight outta jail cause of protecting ur family or hustling
                  what?

Comment

is jobs being harder to find for felons an american thing?

Comment

do you retards actually not understand that "hustling" to get out of a bad area makes the area worse and increases ur chance of going to jail for "protecting your family" (your pride)

Comment

Lmbo says the white boy! Stfu! Black people dony have it easy! But ur not black so u dont get it u dick! And ps. I have a job and a business. I probably make more money then u. Don't sleep on who u talkin too. U would be surprised!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
                          Lmbo says the white boy! Stfu! Black people dony have it easy! But ur not black so u dont get it u dick! And ps. I have a job and a business. I probably make more money then u. Don't sleep on who u talkin too. U would be surprised!
                          *than

I guess all those college grants make it really hard to be a black person in america...

Comment

Originally posted by Bat View Post
                            is jobs being harder to find for felons an american thing?
                            No u dick. Its a minority thing. They dont just give felons jobs!

Originally posted by Bat View Post
                            do you retards actually not understand that "hustling" to get out of a bad area makes the area worse and increases ur chance of going to jail for "protecting your family" (your pride)
                            Read carefully..... They are buying out all the good areas and moving people "blacks and hispanics" to less safe areas like the projects. In those places, things arent gud at all. So most times u have to pray ur not gonna get robbed or anything of that nature. But since self defense is out the question when dealing with the courts..... Ur going to jail. There for, when u finally leave jail with a record ur chances of getting a job with an assault charge are slim. Its not something u can kind of avoid living there. Its easy to say do this and that but until ur living there you don't know! People on the outside dont know what to say. Yhey just talk ouy their asses. i got out cause i had family who lived out in other states. They helped. Not everybody has those outlets!
                            sigpic

Comment

haku post ur dick

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...